The Student Room Group

Can't satisfy girl. How would you feel?

Guys, how would you feel if you were having sex with a girl but couldn't please her.
I was having sex with one and I touched her down there and I couldn't seem to get any reaction out of her, eventually she just moved my hand away. Everytime I went back to touch her she kept moving my hand away. :confused:
This didn't happen the previous times we had sex. :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Firstly- Not every woman can orgasm from intercourse. Infact, more can't than can. And those than can probably won't everytime.

Next, just touching a girl down there won't automatically feel good- you have to work up to it. If she's not turned on it can be too sensitive that it hurts/feels uncomfortable. Find out what she likes.
hahaha pwned
Reply 3
Google...

'How to pleasure a girl'
stack up the battery drawer =P
Reply 5
Got a girl on my sofa, yeah getting undressed. I gotta know 'can I deliver?', cause I'm feeling stressed.

Actually, tell a lie, I don't own a sofa :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
I'd feel sleepy. Then hungry. Then thirsty. Then hungry again. Lastly I'd feel Angry.

Learn by "doing".
I'll be honest. My ex didn't really like sex that much. She said she's never actually liked intercourse, but I'm not sure if she was telling the truth.
I got round it by using my tongue and fingers... which she loved btw!
Reply 8
maybe you were being a bit rough :/
Maybe she wasn't in the mood, you can't just go ahead and touch her, you have to work up to it.
you were born with a tounge..
use it.
Reply 11
OP is a virgin
/thread
Reply 12
nibble at her ear, such a turn on :smile: and just work your way around her body, if she isn't touching you back or looking likes shes enjoying your moves then stop. she either isn't in the mood or just boring/difficult :smile:
Reply 13
unlucky maybe its the girls problem not u
Use an electric toothbrush.
Try asking her what she likes?
The fact she's pushing you away is a pretty big indicator you're not pleasing her, you could be being a bit rough.
Reply 16
I'm quite experienced so I find it unsettling that I can't please her. :s-smilie:
She's very inexperienced but she has a high sex drive, she said she enjoyed it but she was very quiet and seemed to get no pleasure at all.
Reply 17
Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Try asking her what she likes?
The fact she's pushing you away is a pretty big indicator you're not pleasing her, you could be being a bit rough.

How do I know if I'm being rough? :s
Original post by Cheesecakefactory
Use an electric toothbrush.

I read this. Lulz were had.

OP just talk to the girl. And maybe play some sexy music, like this:

Maybe she's frigid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending