The Student Room Group

my roommate is filthy!

1) he doesn't wash his hands after he pee's, and i'm the only one who has the balls to confront him about it.

"i make 15 seconds contact with my cock when i pee, relax. it's not like you're eating my dick every time you pour yourself a glass of milk or something"

erm, hello, it pretty much is.

2) he showers once every THREE DAYS! this doesn't both me directly, but it just annoys me that one of my roommates is this dirty. mate, clean yourself.

3) he smokes cigarettes outside his window but sometimes he'd walk past us and we just get a disgusting whiff of that cancer stick.

4) he pops dirty farts around us like it's nothing then just walks off. he doesn't admit it but he definitely does this on purpose (massive cringe when you have friends over and he does this!)

5) he has a massive crackhead device by his bed (i think chavs call it "bong") which my parents saw when i gave them a tour of our flat.

i've tried everything arghhh what can i do?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lock him in his room and let him stink himself out.
Reply 2
Piss on his cigarettes, fart on them, break his bong, and finally throw him into a bathtub.
Reply 3
No extra practical hygiene is gained by showering everyday, washing hands everytime after peeing and not farting.

You sir, are a ****.
Reply 4
Original post by SteveCrain
No extra practical hygiene is gained by showering everyday, washing hands everytime after peeing and not farting.

You sir, are a ****.
science says otherwise.
Reply 5
Original post by a-level john
1) he doesn't wash his hands after he pee's, and i'm the only one who has the balls to confront him about it.

"i make 15 seconds contact with my cock when i pee, relax. it's not like you're eating my dick every time you pour yourself a glass of milk or something"

erm, hello, it pretty much is.

2) he showers once every THREE DAYS! this doesn't both me directly, but it just annoys me that one of my roommates is this dirty. mate, clean yourself.

3) he smokes cigarettes outside his window but sometimes he'd walk past us and we just get a disgusting whiff of that cancer stick.

4) he pops dirty farts around us like it's nothing then just walks off. he doesn't admit it but he definitely does this on purpose (massive cringe when you have friends over and he does this!)

5) he has a massive crackhead device by his bed (i think chavs call it "bong") which my parents saw when i gave them a tour of our flat.

i've tried everything arghhh what can i do?

I don't think you can make a distinction about hygiene after you made that pathetic thread about sticking your own fingers up your own *******, oh the irony!
Reply 6
Doesn't sound that bad compared to some people I've encountered :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by TheSilentG
I don't think you can make a distinction about hygiene after you made that pathetic thread about sticking your own fingers up your own *******, oh the irony!
did you not see the part where i said i scrubbed my finger for half an hour afterwards because i felt a massive impulse on my brain every time i took a whiff?
Reply 8
did you not see the part where i said i scrubbed my finger for half an hour afterwards because i felt a massive impulse on my brain every time i took a whiff?

weirdo.
Reply 9
Original post by Millyshyn
Doesn't sound that bad compared to some people I've encountered :rolleyes:
how would you feel if your friend invited you over for you to experience a dirty half-chav let one rip by your thighs?

one of my friends was gonna punch his lights out when my roommate casually farted on his hand and didn't apologise
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10

Irrespective of that you shouldn't be sticking them within your ******* anyway, then you created a thread on TSR about it, come on man nobody wants to see the bull****.
Reply 11
I think everyone calls a bong a "bong" ffs...
Reply 12
Buy all the people in your flat a gift... hand sanitizer
Reply 13
God I though my flatmate was a dick, at least I dont live with you.
Reply 14
Original post by TheSilentG
Irrespective of that you shouldn't be sticking them within your ******* anyway, then you created a thread on TSR about it, come on man nobody wants to see the bull****.
it's not like i go around touching the remote controll or the fruit afterwards though, which is pretty much what he does.

and leave me alone, i was caught in the moment. that was a one off (because i felt so ashamed afterwards)
Reply 15
1. I wash after peeing but I can understand the reasoning for not doing so. To be honest it's perfectly easy for me to piss without even touching my dick, so why would I need to wash my hands? Not to mention the fact that its just skin, like anywhere else on your body.
2. It's not that bad, seriously.
3. You can't control what others choose to do with their own lives. You can ask him not to smoke near you, but other than that. However I agree it does stink so I empathise with you.
4. Farting is a natural bodily function, everyone does it, grow up.
5. So?

Seriously stop being so judgemental & grow up.
Reply 16
believe me, life is at its toughest when you're sat in your living room swallowing the occasional fart
Reply 17
i just walked in on him using his crackhead machine and offered him help (drugs i presume). he told me to **** off and leave him be.

wow
Reply 18
pee on his ciggies. Only way about it mate.
Reply 19
Original post by c0nfus3d
pee on his ciggies. Only way about it mate.
that's disgusting :|

Latest