The Student Room Group

Why don't the US condem BAHRAIN? MURDER IS BEING COMMITED

Murder is being commited. People are being slaughtered. Bahrain has allowed 3 different armies from neighbouring oil-rich contries to come and slaughter innocent protestors wanting democracy.

Are the USA so politically interested that they won't without a blink condem bahrains government and saudi arabia?

PS: I am surprised David Cameron actually condemed Bahrain...

Iran is the only country including lebanon and maybe a few others to condemn isreal for violating so many human rights and murdering innocent children.

Iran has the balls to stand up to the USA, which is why the USA and media tycoons tied in the USA interests try to demonise Iran

am i literally the only one who can see right through the USA?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170252.html

"The levels of hypocrisy are incredible.

The Libyan government faces an armed uprising and we go to war with them.

Bahrain employs foreign troops to oppress their own people and we reluctantly tell them not to do it again. "
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Press TV is not a credible news source.

BTW Iran's government is idiotic, they should take care of Iranian people's needs and stop oppressing them before they start talking about other countries.
Oil. Money. The fifth fleet!
Also, what's going on over there has been brewing for years. I say so as someone who lived there for 17 years. And the reports from friends who are still there are quite... interesting.
Yes, what they have done is terrible, but the government aren't the only ones making a muck up.
Reply 3
Original post by Koobideh
Press TV is not a credible news source.

BTW Iran's government is idiotic, they should take care of Iranian people's needs and stop oppressing them before they start talking about other countries.

press tv is not a credible news source?

that is an opinion

here is a fact, isreal did not murder 1300 innocent palestiniens
the usa did not use nuclear bombs , and kill more people in wars than any nation ever has in the history of this earth?
Reply 4
Original post by sixthformer
press tv is not a credible news source?

that is an opinion

here is a fact, isreal did not murder 1300 innocent palestiniens
the usa did not use nuclear bombs , and kill more people in wars than any nation ever has in the history of this earth?

Only someone with half a brain would think Press TV is a credible and respectable news source. You can tell even by all the comments on their stories that its followers are mostly semi-literate bearded Pakistanis.

BTW, do you know how many people the Iranian government has killed, or other Middle Eastern governments and Islamic extremists for that matter? All I can say to you and other ignorant Muslims is that people living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
Reply 5
The levels of hypocrisy are incredible.

Bahrain employs foreign troops to oppress their own people and we reluctantly tell them not to do it again.
Reply 6
Original post by garethDT

Bahrain employs foreign troops to oppress their own people and we reluctantly tell them not to do it again.

i know right?

i am so disgusted.
Reply 7
Only someone with half a brain would think Press TV is a credible and respectable news source. You can tell even by all the comments on their stories that its followers are mostly semi-literate bearded Pakistanis.

BTW, do you know how many people the Iranian government has killed, or other Middle Eastern governments and Islamic extremists for that matter? All I can say to you and other ignorant Muslims is that people living in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

You seem to have had the opposite message to islam , i don't blame you. I hate people who murder/blow themselves up.

This is clearly against the teachings of islam, and the Holy Quran.

If you truly want to open your mind, do more research. If not, well that is your descision.
Reply 8

As for the press TV comment, i feel your argument is very very flawed. You have probably not even followed the news channel, and have little or no evidence to back up your claim.

No offence meant.

Doesn't Bahrain have US military bases and a large number of ex-pats?
Reply 10

Thats not true, many non-Muslims watch it aswell, I can see by all the SMS's coming from Africa, Europe (non-Muslim names).
Reply 11
good:smile:
Reply 12
The US, infact most of the world, never say a word when Shia are persecuted.
Original post by maljebo

Indeed, which is why I didn't support the Egyptian protesters. ****ing hypocrites. Saw this coming a mile off.
The US don't have anything of interest in Bahrain so don't interfere.
Libya on the other hand has oil.
Precious oil :awesome:
Reply 15
Original post by maljebo

The US always condemn Iran for oppressing political opposition though. This is more to do with wanting to keep the Fifth Fleet of the United States Navy secure.
Reply 16
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Indeed, which is why I didn't support the Egyptian protesters. ****ing hypocrites. Saw this coming a mile off.

You didn't support the Egytian uprising because you thought the US wouldn't support an uprising in Bahrain?? Who cares what the US support or don't support. Why is that relevant?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TheRealDarthVader

Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Doesn't Bahrain have US military bases and a large number of ex-pats?

Yup. The fifth fleet is stationed there, and there are lots of expats from all over the world- a high population of Brits and US citizens...
From what I've heard, most are sitting tight despite their government's warnings to evacuate- the view is that the situation is definately improving.
Reply 18
Original post by sixthformer
Murder is being commited. People are being slaughtered. Bahrain has allowed 3 different armies from neighbouring oil-rich contries to come and slaughter innocent protestors wanting democracy.

Are the USA so politically interested that they won't without a blink condem bahrains government and saudi arabia?

PS: I am surprised David Cameron actually condemed Bahrain...

Iran is the only country including lebanon and maybe a few others to condemn isreal for violating so many human rights and murdering innocent children.

Iran has the balls to stand up to the USA, which is why the USA and media tycoons tied in the USA interests try to demonise Iran

am i literally the only one who can see right through the USA?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170252.html

"The levels of hypocrisy are incredible.

Bahrain employs foreign troops to oppress their own people and we reluctantly tell them not to do it again. "

Praise Iran managing to protest against something whilst doing the same thing to their own populaton
Because they are Shia.

Same reason why the Arab World, aka Al Khanzeera TV has been silent too. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending