The Student Room Group

How realistic is it to get a bf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Really hard to get.
They're endangered.
Send in your CV to as many guys as possible.
Not going to lie, the post where you say you've had loads of flings so obviously your good looking makes you sound very childish.

Just saying.
But on a more helpful note, I managed to get one and I'm definitly not gorgeous. :smile:
Reply 23
I'm in a similar situation as you from a male perspective. Although, saying that "all the good ones will be gone" will not get you anywhere. There is someone for everyone. It's what's on the inside that matters than the outside.
loads of people haven't had proper relationships by the time they get to uni. you'll have enough on your plate to be looking for the 'perfect boyfriend' anyway.
Good god you have the rest of your life for this... I'm going to go ahead and guess you are at the oldest 18, so why are you worrying?? There are people twice your age who still haven't found what they're looking for... and most of the relationships i know (including my own) started at uni. Stop worrying and just enjoy being single for now!
It depends which uni your going to I'm sure if you name one we'll be able to give you advice on the likelihood of getting a bf:smile:
Reply 27
xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Casshern1456
It depends which uni your going to I'm sure if you name one we'll be able to give you advice on the likelihood of getting a bf:smile:

nottingham trent or hertfordshire
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
nottingham trent or hertfordshire

I'll be at trent next year :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending