The Student Room Group

universities that are easy to get into?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You need an oyster card to get into London South Bank.
Reply 21
Don't sell yourself short :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
go de montfort!!!!!!!!! they hav courses for like 120 ucas points.:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 23
One boy in my sixth form has an offer for 60 UCAS points, He could get three U's and get in. I can't remember where it was from now, but it was the lowest offer I'd ever heard of.
Thames Valley or East london.
Original post by Zottula
x.

Or if they're the uni(s) you want to go to, presumably? :dontknow:

Original post by KJane
One boy in my sixth form has an offer for 60 UCAS points, He could get three U's and get in. I can't remember where it was from now, but it was the lowest offer I'd ever heard of.

No, he couldn't, because if he only had three U's, he'd have no UCAS points and would miss the offer.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cheesecakefactory
If you need to aim THAT low, it probably isn't worth going to university.

Original post by NeonSkies
If you go into your exams aiming just to pass you might end up failing because you'll do the bare minimum and it might not pay off, so aim for as high as you possibly can and put the work in and you won't need to apply to the rubbish universities.

If you don't have the work ethic for academia perhaps university isn't for you.

My thoughts exactly!
Reply 27
Original post by U.S Lecce
UWS (university of the west of scotland), literally the entry requirements are: can you spell your own name?

LINK: http://www.uws.ac.uk/

Looked at their music courses. **** bricks. This is now my backup uni.
Derby is or at least when i applied.
Reply 29
I think with tuition fees rising, applying to a sub-par university really isn't a wise investment. As someone said, aim high.
Derby maybe?
UWS - Politics entry requirements: CD.

Lol.
Reply 32
Original post by Gemma :)!
Yes I know that. Because we'd be bottom if we did. Apparently the league doesn't recognise a true university :wink:

jokes.

I didn't say that because I didn't want to offend you :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by TheSownRose
Or if they're the uni(s) you want to go to, presumably? :dontknow:

Yeah or that :smile:.
Most of them.
Original post by therealOG
I didn't say that because I didn't want to offend you :biggrin:

It wouldn't offend me, only went coz it was close to home and they have a nice fountain at the front.
Reply 36
Original post by Gemma :)!
It wouldn't offend me, only went coz it was close to home and they have a nice fountain at the front.

I hope your joking. Because both of those reasons suck. Okay, the first one is acceptable.
Reply 37
I was hoping the increased fees scheme would keep all the spas-tics like you away from uni... you're the reason the budget is drained
Original post by nunugab
You need an oyster card to get into London South Bank.

LOL

Damn rep limit!
Original post by U.S Lecce
UWS (university of the west of scotland), literally the entry requirements are: can you spell your own name?

LINK: http://www.uws.ac.uk/

They don't even have an Economics course, do they?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending