The Student Room Group

Redheads are the sexiest girls, who agrees?

My favourite girls are redheads without a doubt. Who agrees? What do you think of these redheads?....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i agree, redheads are awesome.
especially those who are not actually naturally red, but have dyed it so its reaaaally red :ninja:
Reply 2
Original post by xStaceyy
i agree, redheads are awesome.
especially those who are not actually naturally red, but have dyed it so its reaaaally red :ninja:

Yup, totally agree. I don't mind if it's natural red or dyed red, they are still smoking hot.
nah, brunettes are best
Reply 4
I don't mind redheads but I sort of hate how some girls have recently jumped on the redhead bandwagon. A lot of girls, that would never have dyed their hair red before, are now walking all over the place with red hair or red highlights. I don't mind if some just did it out of interest. But it's the sheep that do it to copy others that slightly annoy me. They're all sheep the lot of them. They can't be original
Reply 5
I agree. I think photos of redheads with nature in the background are beautiful (like my Geography text book :colondollar: :blush:)

Also...

Spoiler

And of course, the one and only...

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Reply 7
There are hot ginger men as well:

Spoiler

Reply 8
thing aba gingers is there either uber fugly or uber fit ive never seen one whos inbetween
Original post by kopite493
thing aba gingers is there either uber fugly or uber fit ive never seen one whos inbetween

This.

But aye do fancy myself a bit o' ginger like.
Reply 10
Don't like the fake ones.
Reply 11
Second girl in OP is ugly. I'm not a huge fan of ginger hair but darker red hair is hot stuff:

Reply 12
Just to let you know, if someone has dyed their hair red [i.e. they're not ginger] the curtains may not match the rug.
Reply 13
Nope Blondes are best
Some are, some aren't.

Hmm...
Reply 15
I complimented a girl with dyed red hair today in the local shopping centre, had her smiling and blushing. Redheads are sexy.
nah, brunettes all the way.
Reply 17
Original post by kopite493

Hmmm I see your point but most of the redheads I've met are smoking hot.
Will be chillin' in this thread for the pictures, and very little else. :pierre:
Reply 19
Original post by seasons of wither
im a redhead. i agree. :biggrin:

Post a pic of yourself, please.

Quick Reply

Latest