The Student Room Group

would a girls past bother you ?

would this actually bother you. if a girl has slept with 20 plus guys but now she wants to settle down. looking for a bf and she is being totally honest.

personaly i think past is past. i cant change anything. i respect her for being honest. but deep inside it bothers me.like about her past. do you think its wrong because she could have just lied but she is being truly honest. confused

Scroll to see replies

I'd be more bothered about the dreaded words 'settling down'. I wouldn't want to settle down any time soon, if you mean what I think you mean. :afraid:
at least she'll be experienced?

i wouldn't care as long i like her, unless her past involved something more sinister... murder perhaps?
Reply 3
Yes.
20 plus isnt that much for an atractive sexually active female, is she around 18?
Reply 5
Original post by UAG
20 plus isnt that much for an atractive sexually active female, is she around 18?

20 plus is quite a lot for an 18 year old, would put me off if I knew, not a fan of slags
Reply 6
no shes 23
Reply 7
tsr threads deja vu
Reply 8
I would like to say it wouldn't bother me. When I found out my girlfriend had slept with a few more guys than I initially thought however, it really did get to me.
Original post by tigertiger
would this actually bother you. if a girl has slept with 20 plus guys but now she wants to settle down. looking for a bf and she is being totally honest.

personaly i think past is past. i cant change anything. i respect her for being honest. but deep inside it bothers me.like about her past. do you think its wrong because she could have just lied but she is being truly honest. confused

babe, unless she's 15 or something, it's really not that big a deal.
It's not so much how many people but more how she went about it, and even then if you like her now then give it a go
Well at my age is would frighten me a little, but I'll get over it if I liked her. That said, I'm only 18.
20? Thats like a guy a year, starting from 3 :tongue:
Original post by Smitherers
20? Thats like a guy a year, starting from 3 :tongue:

Balls of Steel, Alex Zane :adore:

Anyway, the OP said 23, not 20.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Balls of Steel, Alex Zane :adore:

Anyway, the OP said 23, not 20.

Very well spotted, I wondered if anyone would notice :biggrin:

Unless I'm going crazy here, the OP said 20 guys, and she's 23. So 20 + 3 would make 23 :P
Original post by Smitherers
Very well spotted, I wondered if anyone would notice :biggrin:

Unless I'm going crazy here, the OP said 20 guys, and she's 23. So 20 + 3 would make 23 :P

oh wait, yeah, sorry. I'm tired. :colondollar: In Alex Zane's game, the girl had apparently slept with 17 and was 20 years old (so also 1 a year starting at 3).
oh wait, yeah, sorry. I'm tired. :colondollar: In Alex Zane's game, the girl had apparently slept with 17 and was 20 years old (so also 1 a year starting at 3).

You know the quote better than me! Hah I'll let you off. It is 5am and I should be asleep :eek:
Reply 16
Sexual history does not bother me within limits. And by limits I mean - if you have slept with over 100 people I might be concerned.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Don't ask and don't tell.

Its in the past and the idea of someone wanting to "settle down" then it shouldn't matter as long as you trust them
I'd be more bothered about the dreaded words 'settling down'. I wouldn't want to settle down any time soon, if you mean what I think you mean. :afraid:

this

I dont care about her past, everyone comes with one, her 20 partners wouldnt bother me at all
(8) 'If you want my future, forget my past...'(8)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending