The Student Room Group

Tell the truth girls why do you go for.......

Im a black guy and everytime im out I get noticed a lot by white girls. The problem is I dont know whether they are going for me because of the myth about black guys. Im only 6 inches therefore everytime a girl approaches me i turn them down because i think theyre only going for me because they think im well hung. So my question is why is it a lot of white girls go for black guys, is it the fact that you expect to find a huge package or is it because you find them attractive? Seriously your answers would help me get over my insecurities.

Scroll to see replies

No, girls do not just go for guys who they think might have a huge "package". They probably find you attractive, I doubt your willy is the first thing they're thinking about. And 6 inches isn't bad compared to some anyway.
Reply 2
You've turned girls down because of a bit of a wild assumption? This country has a waste problem already..
It's because you're black
Reply 4
So why are you complaining about this? I am an Oriental guy and I really like white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :sad:. I would be really happy if a white girl who I found attractive was into Oriental guys :sadnod:. Even if she was one of those types that are obsessed with anything to do with anime or Japan in general. Although I question whether anime obsessed white girls are as common as some make it out to be. How come I have never met one? :dry:.
Original post by Mr Smurf
So why are you complaining about this? I am an Oriental guy and I really like white girls. But they never go for Oriental guys :sad:. I would be really happy if a white girl who I found attractive was into Oriental guys :sadnod:. Even if she was one of those types that are obsessed with anything to do with anime or Japan in general. Although I question whether anime obsessed white girls are as common as some make it out to be. How come I have never met one? :dry:.

Oh do shut up will ya?
Reply 6
nah it's because they find YOU attractive not because they're fantasising about what's in your pants :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by yougotitlikethat
Oh do shut up will ya?

Hahahahahaha!

+ve rep for you my son!
I don't find a guy attractive on the assumption he has a 'good package' as a relationship should never ever be based on sex :rolleyes:
As far as going for a particular race of person goes, it's irrelevant to me. I see the person as opposed to their skin colour - at the end of the day we all have a heart, we all have a soul and we all have a right to be here :smile: Why should a guy's skin colour make me any more or less attracted to him because it's 'fashionable' or whatever, it's the person I'm interested in/ attracted to!! :smile:
They're not going for you because you're black or for the stereotype you mention, they're going for you because they're attracted to you. They don't get with all black guys do they? Like they don't get with all white guys.. unless they're a bit.. friendly.
Original post by Melting Sugar.
They're not going for you because you're black or for the stereotype you mention, they're going for you because they're attracted to you. They don't get with all black guys do they? Like they don't get with all white guys.. unless they're a bit.. friendly.

This. And lol'd at this bit.

Don't be insecure about it. If they didn't like you, they wouldn't approach you anyway, regardless of what their assumption might be about your, ahem, trouser snake. If I heard a bloke had a massive dick but he was unattractive, it's still not going to happen.
Reply 11
Original post by Mr Smurf
Although I question whether anime obsessed white girls are as common as some make it out to be. How come I have never met one? :dry:.

They are ugly/fat and hiding in the basement.
Reply 12
Maybe you're just good looking cos the size of the package doesn't come in to my mind *ahem* at all when I'm interested. It sounds like lots of white girls like black guys but I've not met any with that preference.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a black guy and everytime im out I get noticed a lot by white girls. The problem is I dont know whether they are going for me because of the myth about black guys. Im only 6 inches therefore everytime a girl approaches me i turn them down because i think theyre only going for me because they think im well hung. So my question is why is it a lot of white girls go for black guys, is it the fact that you expect to find a huge package or is it because you find them attractive? Seriously your answers would help me get over my insecurities.

tbh i dont know any girls that go for guys based on size :s just take the compliment!
Reply 14

I can't speak for all the women on the planet, but when I see someone attractive - whatever their skin colour - my mind doesn't skip ahead to their dick. If a girl seems interested, it's probably because she enjoys what she's seeing. To be honest, mate, it's probably just that you're hot.
All the white girls I know like them white guys with justin beiber hairstyles that wear abercrombie and fitch ¬¬ lol

That's a good thing btw because most white girls don't have ass and breh.
I don't think it'll be that reason. I think it's just because black guys are very often have attractive faces and bodies, if we're looking at it frrom a physical perspective. Aside from that you might be good to talk to or seem inviting in other non-physical ways.
Reply 17
because most of the singers on MTV are black so they think all black people are hip hop superstars.
6 inches is average, don't worry about it.

And they most likely like you for you, stop over analysing things.
Reply 19
Im a black guy.

or are you a white :troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending