The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

could someone PM me the link please? thanks
Original post by tface
PMd you :biggrin:

Can you link me up too? :redface:
Feeling very curious...
Reply 202
After all the build up it didn't seem that bad to me.
Reply 203
Original post by lekky
After all the build up it didn't seem that bad to me.

Way overhyped because of the limited supply :tongue: Did you click archive? There is some pretty intense stuff in there.
Reply 204
Original post by tface
Way overhyped because of the limited supply :tongue: Did you click archive? There is some pretty intense stuff in there.

Intense yes but not as messed up as everyone is making out.

Also it seems like someone gave her the link to this thread?
It's painfully pretentious really. Using big words and ambiguous statements/pictures don't make anyone look smarter.

Reminds me of my ex, whose navel-gazing was so bad he thought that his diary was bound to become the voice of the future generation one day. Aided with a trusty thesaurus along the way of course.
Reply 206
It looks as though she's taken the worst of it down. It's not so bad now.
Reply 207
wonder what it's like lol, aww
Original post by roxyqueen2
It's painfully pretentious really. Using big words and ambiguous statements/pictures don't make anyone look smarter.

Reminds me of my ex, whose navel-gazing was so bad he thought that his diary was bound to become the voice of the future generation one day. Aided with a trusty thesaurus along the way of course.

Sure, but you could play this either way, since following from your logic using bad grammar certainly doesn't give one any credit either love :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by roxyqueen2

navel gazing?

Anyway i have requested the link
Reply 210
Original post by lekky
Intense yes but not as messed up as everyone is making out.

Also it seems like someone gave her the link to this thread?

How do you know that she has the link to this thread? Did the OP tell her?

Original post by coca
It looks as though she's taken the worst of it down. It's not so bad now.

If you click archive you can see everything she's ever posted
Reply 211
Original post by tface
PMd you :biggrin:

gotta ask if you can get me that link too :redface: ?
Reply 212
Original post by hslt
gotta ask if you can get me that link too :redface: ?

PMd :smile:
Reply 213
Original post by silverbolt
navel gazing?

Anyway i have requested the link

You not heard of navel gazing before? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=navel-gazing
Original post by tface
How do you know that she has the link to this thread? Did the OP tell her?

Her latest post is: "thanks for the messages about the forum. I had a brief look. Meh."

I suspect multiple people messaged her using the message link in order to tell her it had been posted here. Either way she doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered.
Original post by forsaken_earth
Sure, but you could play this either way, since following from your logic using bad grammar certainly doesn't give one any credit either love :tongue:

damn, and I'm an english student :P
Reply 216
Original post by tface
PMd :smile:

Pwease? :h:
Original post by aliluvschoc
I wish I didn't click that. And what's with the kids in the bath that was odd.

Now I really want to see it but it's been deleted...
Reply 218
Just had a look. It's a little weird, but I don't see what the big deal is... Maybe she's taken the disturbing stuff down.
Original post by Anonymous
anon cos i know people on here

hey basically my girlfriend's best friend is on the same art course as all of us
and she just facebooked me the link for my gfs blog that I knew existed but never really asked about cos it's her 'thing' or whatever

but yeah i've never really seen anything like this
and i don't know what to think
we haven't been together for very long..

she's very evasive, artistic, writes a lot... very intelligent but i've heard that she's hard a very err different life.. including eating disorders, drugs, all these theatrical parties and cities and **** and i don't know how much of it is true, she's very honest but i've heard she's never really fully open and is 'dead inside' according to some people who knew her last year

but it's been great between us so far and i didn't believe any of it but now that i've seen this...

what the **** man
what should i do? should i tell her i've seen it or pretend nothing's happened? am i being over-sensitive?

thanks

Can we switch gf's?

Latest