The Student Room Group

Why guys don't approach + Why girls moan about guys staring...

Clearly guys don't approach for one reason, you're either ugly and fail at life, or most likely they're scared of getting rejected.

Why be scared of rejection? It's part of life, what's the worst that can happen, she says PISS off you dick-head, then you never see her again. Now that's the WORST case scenario....

And girls when you're interested in a guy and he's staring at you, it's not because he's a creep, it's because he's interested. This means DON'T look at him like a weirdo because he's staring, just smile. If you smile guys will just approach so much more.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you have a bad day?
But what if he IS a creep? Or you're not interested? What then?
Fairly self-explanatory why not to approach really innit, you don't want to be linked when the body 'washes up' in the Thames.
Reply 4
I think you're missing something, if a hot guy is staring at a girl, then she smiles back. Girls look at you like you're a wierdo because YOU are 'either ugly or fail at life.'
Reply 5
I don't have a fear of rejection, therefore I'm ugly and fail at life :h:

Thanks OP :yy:
Original post by linkdapink

Well if you aren't interested look away. Don't keep having quick glances every 10 seconds or so to keep checking if he is looking. It makes you look interested. I hate it when girls aren't interested and then look and get all pissed when you look back at them.
Reply 7
Female definition of a creep: someone who they think is less attractive than them.

If the guy is a creep then they aren't going to smile because they aren't interested. They're still intrigued to see if you're interested though, only for an ego boost of course. That's why as a guy you should sit there and give women strange looks :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
No, actually the worst that could happen is that she points and she laughs causing every seventh grader in the cafeteria to turn and watch you slink back to the geek table with a slowly growing wet spot on the front of your jeans.
Or a kick to the groin could be just as bad.
Some guys look creepy as **** when they stare.

There's a technique how to it where you don't look like a potential rapist but some men don't know it yet.

:frown:
mr. curly haired person.
when i first joined tsr a few months ago, i found myself disagreeing with pretty much everything you said in your comments or discussions you started.

...however i must admit, as time has passed, i have started to find myself actually starting to agree with/approve of most things you post on here - and this is yet another one of these occurances.

welldone. x
Original post by Tara_Ward
Did you have a bad day?

Nope, ima bout to kick it in LA fitness gym in about an hour, it's all bless :smile:

Original post by linkdapink

I'm talking about when you're interested.
Reply 12
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Clearly guys don't approach for one reason, you're either ugly and fail at life, or most likely they're scared of getting rejected.

Why be scared of rejection? It's part of life, what's the worst that can happen, she says PISS off you dick-head, then you never see her again. Now that's the WORST case scenario....

And girls when you're interested in a guy and he's staring at you, it's not because he's a creep, it's because he's interested. This means DON'T look at him like a weirdo because he's staring, just smile. If you smile guys will just approach so much more.

no worse case scenario that i know is, she has a boyfriend, tells him and he beats the crap put of u....

Bad day at the office? :console:
Reply 14
So how many girls looked at you like you're a weirdo today?
Reply 15
I generally find girls just look away rather than look at you like you are a weirdo
Original post by aeterno
So how many girls looked at you like you're a weirdo today?

Haven't been outside, woke up really late, bout to go kick it in the gym in about an hour.
Original post by Jacktri
I generally find girls just look away rather than look at you like you are a weirdo

Maybe your face is scaryyy

lool sheet first time I've made myself laugh in ages
Reply 18

Good Post. But I never stare at girls, I find it in a sense a bit de-balling to give them that ego boost.
Original post by ikoghoo
I think you're missing something, if a hot guy is staring at a girl, then she smiles back. Girls look at you like you're a wierdo because YOU are 'either ugly or fail at life.'

But they don't. And I know from experience, because I was " staring " at one girl and she stared back at me like wtf is the dude looking at, and as a matter of fact I encountered her in a situation later that day which meant I had to talk to her, and we ended up chatting about the stare, and she said she was interested but she I was just looking and not doing nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending