The Student Room Group

Girls- Do you feel weird if your bf slept with a disgusting girl before you?

I mean like, a really slutty girl, a girl that's not even attractive in the slightest or even nice.....just looks like pure filth. do you feel weird that his penis has been in here AND inside you? Or is it just me?
Reply 1
*been in her
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
do you feel weird that his penis has been in here AND inside you?

At the same time? :sexface:
it is the same if its a slutty girl, to be honest
I'd rather just not know
How unattractive are we talking here?
Reply 6
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
How unattractive are we talking here?

Looks like a pig, and like something could be living on them
Reply 7
It is a bit grim but as long as he hasnt got anything nasty, I'd probably rather that than some supermodel lookalike. At least I have no worry about him leaving me for 'that'
Original post by Anonymous
Looks like a pig, and like something could be living on them

Er... ok :lolwut: was she really fat? how old was she?
Reply 9
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Er... ok :lolwut: was she really fat? how old was she?

Yes rather fat.....actually she was 15 I guess I should be more worried about that :lolwut:
Unless he got an STI off her, what's the problem? And what's her attractiveness got to do with anything? Do only ugly people have herpes? You seriously need to grow up and stop being so immature. Yet again...........pathetic
Reply 11
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Unless he got an STI off her, what's the problem? And what's her attractiveness got to do with anything? Do only ugly people have herpes? You seriously need to grow up and stop being so immature. Yet again...........pathetic

I didn't just mean unattractiveness, I meant slutty too so she might have an STI for all I know :s-smilie:
I would rather that than him sleep with an absolutely stunning girl who he used to like.

At the end of the day it was in the past and before you and him were together. As long as he used protection (and if not has been tested) then forget about it and move on. If she's really so unattractive he's probably really embarrassed about it himself!
Reply 13
Tell him to get down the clinic to put your mind at ease.
Reply 14
He could have caught something from her
Reply 15
I would be worried that he does for "disgusting" girls and that you are one of them if I were you lol.
Im a guy and id feel weird if a girl had been with someone like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending