The Student Room Group

Two young girls raped by 6 footballers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Arielle
How can you confuse a 12 year old with a 16 year old? I didn't even know what a blowjob was when I was 12. Hell, I didn't even have boobs. Disgusting.

I think I could have passed for 16 when I was 12 tbh, if I dressed older. I was the same height then as I am now (5'6" or maybe only an inch or two shorter), and I was fully grown in the boob and hip department... I imagine the girls are more developed than you were at that age, it's possible.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by cybergrad
Lock up the girls' parents as well, they are equally responsible for what happened to them, what were the doing out alone at 2:00 am

And you should be locked up for not reading the story. They sneaked out of a family party and then one of the mothers reported them missing to the police. The family can hardly tie them down, or do much more than tell the police when they realise they've gone!
Reply 22
Original post by ikoghoo
Having sex with an underage girl is statutory rape.

i know but they lied saying they were older than they actually were
Lesson guys: Never believe a girl if she tells you she's 16
I hope those disgusting children realise they've completely ruined the lives of six men. Obviously, the men should be imprisoned and they are at fault, but scum like that get off free…
Reply 25
Despite the mitigating circumstances they still committed an offence. Obviously their short sentences reflect this. From the article I feel sorry for the guys & the one girl who was reluctant. That other one who slept with five of them, my god :facepalm2:
Why were they charged? Not their fault. They didn't do anything wrong. It's like punishing someone for accidentally financing a Islamic terrorist group when they thought they were financing a Islamic charity.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by cybergrad
Lock up the girls' parents as well, they are equally responsible for what happened to them, what were the doing out alone at 2:00 am

They snuck away from a family party if you read it
Reply 28
Original post by hslt
And you should be locked up for not reading the story. They sneaked out of a family party and then one of the mothers reported them missing to the police. The family can hardly tie them down, or do much more than tell the police when they realise they've gone!

If they were "proper" parents then they would not have so young daughters that willingly have sex with much older men, and one of the girls was 12 years old but not virgin!!! If this is not down to bad parenting then what is.......
Reply 29
I do feel sorry for these lads, obviously what's been done is wrong, but they didn't know they were 12, I'm sure they would never have done anything with them had they actually known their true age. I can't believe that is how some 12 year olds conduct themselves, oh "we can have three each". At their age that should mean flippin chocolate bars or something. SMH.
Reply 30
I dont consider it rape either but this story actually makes me feel sick :| sluts. The lot of them.
Wow the girl who bedded the five guys clearly has no respect for herself.

The men were stupid but it is an unfortunate case. It was still an offence after all.
Reply 32
It's horrific that 12 year old girls are willingly having sex, they weren't even virgins, they should be locked up!
The judge heard that the most active of the two girls, mentioned in five of the six charges, could not have been trusted by the prosecution as a witness.
She was also being investigated over an unrelated false rape allegation and had a fake age on her Facebook page.
When the girls were reported missing by one of their mothers, police found them wandering in the street at 2.20am.
An appeal was launched to find those involved and soon all six had handed themselves in and made full confessions.
They were said to have been shocked and disgusted to learn the true ages of the girls, with one stating: 'I've got a little sister about that age.'

They highlighted the lies of the young girl who took part in most of the sexual activity and said that if it had not been for their clients' honesty and full descriptions of events, the Crown Prosecution Service would have had no case.
They also said that in the circumstances, if the activities had taken place just four weeks later than they had, when the main girl would have turned 13, none of the defendants would have faced any criminal charges because of the defence provided by her actions.
Heard about this last night. Parents, these footballers and the "children" all must face the blame.
Reply 35
The girls should be getting jailed imo, they have ruined the lives of 6 men.
Reply 36
dirty whores...
Original post by I<3LAMP
Wow the girl who bedded the five guys clearly has no respect for herself.

The men were stupid but it is an unfortunate case. It was still an offence after all.

Would you want to be punished for donating to a terrorist group, when you thought you were financing a charity? I am assuming no. What's the difference? They slept with the underage girls under false pretences hence shouldn't be punished.
Why on earth are people blaming the footballers?
Passing over the main body of the story (because, this really is a non-issue as both parties are in the wrong, with the males more so) - another pressing question comes to mind:

Namely, how on Earth did the 'willing' girl manage to go at least six times in one night???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending