The Student Room Group

bad kissing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mm_Minty
I'm pretty sure I had a nightmare involving this kind of kissing before D:
:rofl:

'Please rate some other members...' damn! +rep tomorrow :smile:
Reply 21
Haha, me and my ex used to play 'kiss like the worst kiss you'd ever received' randomly while we were making out. It was horrible, but pretty fun too. One was this girl he once kissed who sucked his tongue so hard it hurt, and another was this guy who just used to dart his tongue in and out constantly. It's really shocking when your boyfriend just starts doing something freaky like that when you're just kissing normally. :eek:

Generally I think less tongue is best, and the less you think about technique, the better you are. In my experience, the best kissers are the people you really love, and who love you, because it's just naturally passionate. He needs to just kiss you without tongue for a while, then eventually it should be natural to use tongue like a 'normal' kisser would.
What is it with guys who apply way too much pressure when kissing. Hey, I don't want to be smothered :frown:
Original post by Walkin'Butterfly
What is it with guys who apply way too much pressure when kissing. Hey, I don't want to be smothered :frown:

Agreed. And it's horrendous when you're on a bed and they are literally pushing your head into the mattress.

Also not a fan of the "lizard" style of kissing. darting the tongue quickly in and out every once in a while taking 1/3 a second with each dart.

Mate, that is nasty!
Original post by Drumzilla
wagging from side to side, really? surely he must realise that he's doing it wrong. You'll just have to tell him.

reminds me of this lol

A genuine thank you for bringing that gif into my life

:')
Reply 25
Original post by ktlaurenroe
A genuine thank you for bringing that gif into my life

:')

just doing my job ma'am :cool:
As a guy, its better to tell him; he probably has no idea and unless you say something, its not going to get better. As said, suggest what he could do better, rather than just straight out say its not doing it for you.

I've had at least 3 girls mention I kiss 'differently' to most guys, more slowly/gently. I still don't have a clue if thats a nice way of telling me I suck at it or that I'm doing something right. I'm still paranoid about it. So yes, feedback is appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 27
u need have a deep communicate with him
Reply 28
Original post by Smitherers
As a guy, its better to tell him; he probably has no idea and unless you say something, its not going to get better. As said, suggest what he could do better, rather than just straight out say its not doing it for you.

I've had at least 3 girls mention I kiss 'differently' to most guys, more slowly/gently. I still don't have a clue if thats a nice way of telling me I suck at it or that I'm doing something right. I'm still paranoid about it. So yes, feedback is appreciated :biggrin:

Sounds good to me! How exactly would you like to be told?
He probably has thin lips
Reply 30
Original post by emma.191
All he does, literally, is wag his tongue from side to side really fast.

:awesome: lolz

Tongues are overrated :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
I would laugh so much if he was browsing through this website and saw this whole public conversation about his bad kissing, hed be so devastated lol
Reply 32
Original post by J_90
:awesome: lolz

Tongues are overrated :awesome:

From a girls point of I think that depends on which part of the body is getting tongued :wink: :awesome:
Reply 33
That technique isn't good anywhere...
Reply 34
Original post by HumanNature1992
He probably has thin lips

He does actually, another thing contributing to it all :/ argh!
He does actually, another thing contributing to it all :/ argh!

I think that might be THE thing. Full lips are so much better :sogood:
Reply 36
When a girl is a good kisser it's like you're eating a nice icecream. :tongue:

1) First go in for a closed mouth kiss.
2) Next go in again but open mouth slightly.
3) Icecream time!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by HumanNature1992
I think that might be THE thing. Full lips are so much better :sogood:

it's definitely not THE thing. his tongue going mental is the thing
it's definitely not THE thing. his tongue going mental is the thing

He probs feels he has to make up for it by some crazy tongue action lol
Reply 39
Original post by converselove
'Please rate some other members...' damn! +rep tomorrow :smile: