The Student Room Group

being touched just feels like i need a wee, not particuarly pleasurble

i have a sexual problem
ive tried using vibrators but they just either dont feel like much or i feel abit ticklish and need a wee, i dont think its very nice feelings and doesnt make me need to take need breaths like ppl seem to do when they masterbate.....
ive also been fingered and it just felt like i needed a wee, not particuarly a nice feeling....although i get wet when im touched, it doesnt feel great
what is wrong with me?
what is it supposed to feel like?
Make sure you go for a wee before you do anything, that way you won't be worried about actually wetting yourself! That is a normal feeling, though.. you just have to kinda work through that feeling but some people do find it difficult. I can't really say much without being sexually explicit LOL (don't see what the problem is though, everyone does it, right?) but there are "other ways".
Original post by Gemma :)!
Make sure you go for a wee before you do anything, that way you won't be worried about actually wetting yourself! That is a normal feeling, though.. you just have to kinda work through that feeling but some people do find it difficult. I can't really say much without being sexually explicit LOL (don't see what the problem is though, everyone does it, right?) but there are "other ways".

it feels like i need a wee even though i really dont. i just end up askin the person to stop because thats all it feels like
Original post by onethreetwogirl
i have a sexual problem
ive tried using vibrators but they just either dont feel like much or i feel abit ticklish and need a wee, i dont think its very nice feelings and doesnt make me need to take need breaths like ppl seem to do when they masterbate.....
ive also been fingered and it just felt like i needed a wee, not particuarly a nice feeling....although i get wet when im touched, it doesnt feel great
what is wrong with me?
what is it supposed to feel like?

Wee on me please :biggrin:
Reply 4
sure all that's wrong is that you just need to figure out how you like being touched
Original post by hanaalou
sure all that's wrong is that you just need to figure out how you like being touched

but ive tried and tried and just get bored with it
It's either because you are irritating your bladder, or touching your G-spot.
Reply 7
i get this feeling SOMETIMES, but i don't actually need a wee. its annoying but i aint stopping sex just for it!
Reply 8
try a fist?
Reply 10
Original post by SuperiorHuman
Wee on me please :biggrin:

That backfired didn't it?
How embarrassing.
Reply 11
Original post by onethreetwogirl
but ive tried and tried and just get bored with it

hmmm don't know what to suggest then!I used to get it when I was younger so maybe you just have to work through it :/
you could also visit your gp?get a needing to wee sensation if you've got a urine infection
i dont think i have a urine infection

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending