The Student Room Group

I've just found out my best friend is on the slag list

How do I tell my best friend she is on the slag list? I feel so bad for her. She does do things at parties but she is actually not as much of a slag as people make her out to be. I don't want her finding out and feeling sad. How do I stop it getting to her that everyone in my local area thinks she is a slag?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
'Edit' -> 'Undo'
Become slaggier than her?
Reply 3
Become more of a slag than her.
Reply 4
Slags normally know they're slags anyways
Alcohol makes her completely different. She is actually very sweet and shy when sober.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :danceboy:
Reply 7
Don't have sex with her, you might get something nastaayy.

EDIT: A good way to keep it secret is to not broadcast it on the internet.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Post her pics.
Reply 9
Put a purity ring on it.
Where is this list on?
pics or gtfo
Original post by Pickford
Post her pics.

Your sig is the single cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. <3
I've already had the feeling where words (in this case, slag) don't seem real after reading them too many times. :confused:
Reply 14
She's your best friend and your job is to tell her the truth. So just tell her... as simple as that.
Reply 15
What the hell is a slag list?!
Reply 16
If it hasn't gotten to her, it might not be as much around as you think? Have you actually gone from door to door and checked, or have you just heard one young, loud-mouth boy go "ooh everybody know she's a slag".

Who cares anyway? If she is a sweet and nice girl, everything should be fine. So people make stuff up, but that's life for you, some are bored with their own lives and live of others.
Original post by Of_the_hook
Where is this list on?

A slag list is usually made by a group of friends. One guy starts with a name of a girl who he thinks is a slag, text messages or BBMs it to the next person, who adds a girl to the list, who forwards it etc, etc, etc. There's no defined finishing point really, it's just usually until one of the girls takes her anger at being on the list on one of the boys who made the list.

Don't neg me for telling you people, I've never been part of one, though I have seen two unfold. Funny
Original post by lesbionic
What the hell is a slag list?!

see above
Is this that smut list on facebook or w.e its called?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending