The Student Room Group

bad kissing

Scroll to see replies

Tell him- just try and phrase it a bit nicer than "you are a crap kisser".
Original post by emma.191
Hey all

I've been seeing this guy for over a month.. he's an awful kisser, it's enough for me to want to stop seeing him! I was hoping he'd improve but he just hasn't.

I wanted to know if I'm being too picky or if you guys think this sounds pretty bad. All he does, literally, is wag his tongue from side to side really fast. I don't even know how to react to it, like what should I be doing back??? It's really odd and not a pleasant feeling :frown: I've tried just kissing him my way but it's really hard when hes just doing that and doesn't react to my movements...

Kiss me and you will forget who he is.

I am Prince Harry afterall. *cough*
Reply 42
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Kiss me and you will forget who he is.

I am Prince Harry afterall. *cough*

I don't imagine prince harry to be a great kisser :frown: but your first sentence has made me think of how important a good kiss is to me and that I should maybe stop seeing him :/
I don't imagine prince harry to be a great kisser :frown: but your first sentence has made me think of how important a good kiss is to me and that I should maybe stop seeing him :/

Ok I am correct to assume that it is more akin to kissing a facehugger out of Aliens than kissing a guy?

You need to teach him to follow your lips and tongue, if he starts spinning his tongue tell him not to, if he persists in it, bite his tongue :wink:

If he threatens to suck your eyeballs out through your mouth (vacuum snog) slap him.

Kissing isn't hard, if he believes he is good and he does not listen to you or improve then dump him, bad kissing is bad!
Please just tell him instead of posting it on a message board.
A girl once told me that I use my tongue too much for her taste and I didn't take it as an offense, but rather as constructive feedback. I really value honesty. Communication is the keyword.
Reply 45
Do you guys think "kiss me slower" said in a sexy voice would work? And then if he does it right I can use positive reinforcement, then when he does it his old way not give any reaction to it??
Reply 46
Push his head lower, where his tongue is appreciated :sexface:

I'm a careful kisser myself, and I'd just lean over him in bed, take his head in my hands and show him how I like it. Better show him than making 'the talk' out of it.
yeah just tell him what he is doing and why you dont like it
Do you guys think "kiss me slower" said in a sexy voice would work? And then if he does it right I can use positive reinforcement, then when he does it his old way not give any reaction to it??

:top::yep:
Sounds good to me! How exactly would you like to be told?

If you tell him you think he's a bad kisser, you will offend him :tongue:

Something like 'I like it when you kiss me slowley' - focus on what he can do to make things better. He might forget, so you may have to remind him the next time!

I have a feeling that this advice applies to more than just bad kissing... :angel:
As much as you can say he is a bad kisser, if you don't tell him, your gona make it 10 times worse. Dont just say your a rubbish kisser, try and get him to say show me what you like, then maybe he will show you what he likes too
Reply 51
Hey all

I've been seeing this guy for over a month.. he's an awful kisser, it's enough for me to want to stop seeing him! I was hoping he'd improve but he just hasn't.

I wanted to know if I'm being too picky or if you guys think this sounds pretty bad. All he does, literally, is wag his tongue from side to side really fast. I don't even know how to react to it, like what should I be doing back??? It's really odd and not a pleasant feeling :frown: I've tried just kissing him my way but it's really hard when hes just doing that and doesn't react to my movements...

The strategy is simple if you don't want to hurt his feelings too much.

Be self-deprecating and say "do you not like the way I kiss?" The conversation starts and you explain you mean this because you don't think he responds to your way of kissing and therefore are worried he isn't enjoying it. Then you discuss how you can both improve your enjoyment - simple.

Pft, I think you need a clicker and a bag of treats :wink:

You have to say something, if you're at the point you're considering breaking up with him. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending