The Student Room Group

Student finance help please?

Where will you spend most of your time studying during each term in this academic year? Do not count periods of teaching practice as a placement, so if you are studying an ITT course, tick University or College

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

does it mean right now, or next year?
Reply 1
Original post by thecat23
Where will you spend most of your time studying during each term in this academic year? Do not count periods of teaching practice as a placement, so if you are studying an ITT course, tick University or College

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

I assume they want the information that's relevant ot the year for which you are requesting the loans, but seeing the question out of context I can't be sure.
I believe (from what I recall of SF forms) it means are you intending to live at home with parents, or at uni?
Original post by thecat23

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?

The question is for placement year / study abroad students. If you're studying a straight forward UG degree, it should be 'At Institution' - same for teacher training (ITT) courses that have a significant amount of time in school.
Reply 4
The answer is "At University" should be on the drop down list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending