The Student Room Group

Two young girls raped by 6 footballers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Then, you are as bad as the fake charity. It is your responsibility (if not, duty as a law-abiding citizen) to investigate where you are donating your money to.

In this case, it is the responsbility of the footballers to investigate whether those girls were really '16' or were actually being dishonest. They should have used their brains instead of letting downstairs do the talking. Even if the girls lied, the men should still have thought ahead and thought twice. In short, they obviously display criminal-like and immoral behaviour - and this was especially displayed by their pillaging of that single girl (though she was 'willing'). A girl may be 'willing' at the time, but she can easily change her mind thereafter and easily get the male in trouble.

please shutup...you are talking rubbish on my thread....you obviously are not in touch with the real world...do you want them to check their passports....and also you say they were pillaging the girl for sex...WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD...it happens aslong as they didn't touch her it was not done by force
Original post by I am 12
the lighting must of gone wrong on the top right two

You're probably one of the sluts who were involved.
Reply 122
2 girls gagging for sex,

dressed up to f***

looked aged 16-17?

& a fake facebook age to confirm any suspicion.

..the lads were in the academy.. so lets say they're 16-18?

they get called up

they have sex with them

penalty? 2 years. WTF? this isn't what i call justice AND this isn't what i call a fair or civilised decision from the judge. how on earth can crimes be justified if the 'law' cant be open-minded enough to accept the ever spiralling change of society.

i dont think the judge had a clue.
it's a different generation, 12yr olds DO look older nowadays due to the media hype, make-up etc
the way people think has changed compared to the way people thought 30 years ago.
it was harder for a 12yr old kid to act 16-17 30 years ago due to attitude, mentality and media. nowadays it's increasingly becoming more common to see kids act over their age.
society is constantly changing, these laws cannot keep up. so how on earth can these 'offences' be justice?
just because our so called perfected idea of 'civilisation' thinks it's the 'correct way'.
peoples perpectives, attitudes, morals and opinions will always change within time.

to think that this experience for those young men WILL wreck the rest of their lives and have them riddled with regret.
eugh it makes me sick
(edited 13 years ago)
Couldn't they tell the difference between a 12 year old and a 16 year old? :s-smilie:
Original post by urmyeah
I have no sympathy for the 12 year old girls.I have witnessed too many 13 year old girls pretending to be 17 and believe me they could pass for the age.It's a shame to read that careers will be ruined for these young men and they are scorned for life.While these girls will not be named and shamed although they were to blame for this really.It's disgusting...

Unfortunately that's the ridiculousness of the law.

Rape laws immediately favour the woman.

Now, don't get me wrong, rape is a serious crime and the woman is almost always on the receiving end, but too much favour is given to women.

I know a man who spent the night in a police cell because his wife claimed rape against him. Did he do it? No he did not, the woman later told the police she made it up, yet the man spent the night in a cell.

If a woman claims rape against a man, even if its false, the stigma stays. He's at least an alleged rapist.

If these footballers honestly had no idea the girls were underage, then they've been dealt a great disservice by the courts. Not only will these footballers have the stigma of being rapists - they'll have the stigma of being a child sex offender. If any of these footballers now don't make it in football, getting a job will be very hard for them, any CRB check is immediately going to flag them up as a child sex offender. These lads might honestly have thought the girls were 16.

The girls were completely at fault by leading these young men on, yet the girls are the victims and the boys are the ones going to prison and having the rest of their lives ruined.

It's completely and utterly unfair.
Original post by Arielle
How can you confuse a 12 year old with a 16 year old? I didn't even know what a blowjob was when I was 12. Hell, I didn't even have boobs. Disgusting.

Yes.

And your experience of being 12 was identical to that of all females, everywhere, ever.

As unlikely as it seems they could very well have looked upwards of 16. And they consented.

Sucks to be one of these guys, though to be fair I'm sure they're all dickheads anyway.
Reply 126
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
so some girls dont look older than they actually are ?

Of course some look slightly older, but a 12 year old is a child. Even if they would like 14, it is still sick.
Original post by I<3LAMP

Original post by I<3LAMP
I think the stat rape charge is harsh as the guys didn't know the girls were 12,

Yes, and given that the girl consented this is a victimless crime so why are they being punished?

but they should have shown restraint rather than queue up for some pussy.

I find that behaviour disgusting and immoral but it's not illegal.

Alarm bells should have rung somewhere even to perhaps suggest that she may be a prossie or STI ridden or something.

Stupid yes, but it's not illegal. It doesn't matter what their occupation is or whether they're healthy or ill.

A girl gagging for 5 different cocks in a park doesn't occur every day. (I hope not)

Which is probably why they were so keen.

The action still happened and so they have to be punished. If not any guy can claim they didn't know. It's unfair but that is the law.

If a woman is raped, a man steals something or person x commits crime y as long as they genuinely don't know they're breaking the law or infringing on someone's rights then he/she is not punished. So if a man truly believes a woman has consented to sex then he's not punished regardless of whether she did or not. It's up to him however to show evidence to show that it would be reasonable of him to believe it was the case - so no, not everyone could claim this and get off scot free.

I think the girls should have been jailed or put in some sort of physy ward for being sick and degrading themselves, also the parents should take responsibility for allowing their daughter to believe she's cheap. It's a difficult one but every party should be made accountable and all punished, albeit in different ways. The 2 year sentence is too high though, but it could have been a lot worse.

Again not illegal. You could have social services intervene in the case of a minor being neglected (which is the case here) and not let her stay under the responsibility of her parents. The only person in this case who knew a crime was going to be committed and encouraged the law to be broken were the two girls, no-one else had any knowledge the law was being broken and it was a victimless crime. There's no evidence that these guys would do this in the future if they knew a girl was underage so why are they being punished?
Reply 128
Original post by joey11223
Aye one of the footballers says "I have a sister about that age..."...well then you'd think he'd know the difference between 16+ and 12. 12 is like year 6 or 7 right?..."we thought they were 16+" is total BS.

Not all 12 year olds look the same; they develop at different rates (I'm not trying to excuse them btw. Just saying, maybe his sister looks young as she hasn't 'developed' yet, whereas these girls were more mature looking...). Some of my friends started puberty around 7 or 8 (me included) so would look older at 12, whereas others weren't fully grown even when they were 16. :P
Original post by Wayne4
2 girls gagging for sex,

dressed up to f***

looked aged 16-17?

& a fake facebook age to confirm any suspicion.

..the lads were in the academy.. so lets say they're 16-18?

they get called up

they have sex with them

penalty? 2 years. WTF? this isn't what i call justice AND this isn't what i call a fair or civilised decision from the judge. how on earth can crimes be justified if the 'law' cant be open-minded enough to accept the ever spiralling change of society.

i dont think the judge had a clue.
it's a different generation, 12yr olds DO look older nowadays due to the media hype, make-up etc
the way people think has changed compared to the way people thought 30 years ago.
it was harder for a 12yr old kid to act 16-17 30 years ago due to attitude, mentality and media. nowadays it's increasingly becoming more common to see kids act over their age.
society is constantly changing, these laws cannot keep up. so how on earth can these 'offences' be justice?
just because our so called perfected idea of 'civilisation' thinks it's the 'correct way'.
peoples perpectives, attitudes, morals and opinions will always change within time.

to think that this experience for those young men WILL wreck the rest of their lives and have them riddled with regret.
eugh it makes me sick

it says their ages, if you bothered to read it. one of the men was 21.
i don't know any 12 year olds who look old enough to be having sex with.
Reply 130
Original post by ily_em
According to the law, it is rape as they are underage.

Even if they were 16 though, it's still horrible. Wtf, going to a park and queuing for sex...

Nothing wrong with a spot of dogging.
Reply 131
Original post by petitflam

Do you know many 12 year olds?
Reply 132
it isn't rape as they got consent, but it is very sickening at the fact that those young men had sex with 12 year olds..
not only were they only on the brink of becoming professional footballers, they've now ruined that opportunity.
pathetic, abusing privileges.
(edited 13 years ago)
There shouldn't have been any remorse, the girls were stupid for doing such a thing, they could have been killed or anything, the guys should know better, and even if they were 16, they're adults and should know that what they were doing was wrong.
Original post by Rant
Do you know many 12 year olds?

I worked as a classroom assistant, so yes.
Reply 135
Original post by The_resurrection
What a couple of sluts. Their stupid little games haven't ruined peoples lifes.

yes they may be sluts, but then again those guys shouldn't have gone near girls who are 16. they're 18-21, 'footballers', so getting girls their own age shouldn't be that difficult.
Reply 136

just because you dont know any, it doesn't mean they dont exist.

21*
Original post by Wayne4
just because you dont know any, it doesn't mean they dont exist.

21*

im sure there's one 12 year old who does = that doesnt change the fact that most dont.

either way, the law's the law. statutory rape for having sex with under 13s. 'she was gagging for it' unfortunately doesnt cut it.

stop hanging around schools?
Reply 138
I worked as a classroom assistant, so yes.

That's what they're calling it these days.
Reply 139
Original post by FatedSpades
There shouldn't have been any remorse, the girls were stupid for doing such a thing, they could have been killed or anything

They could have been killed? :s-smilie: How did you work that one out...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending