The Student Room Group

Two young girls raped by 6 footballers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rant
That's what they're calling it these days.

yes.
Reply 141
Not all of them were footballers. And none of them play professional football.

Pathetic.
Original post by Mess.
Not all of them were footballers. And none of them play professional football.

Pathetic.

That's the pathetic part to you??

:lolwut:
As has been said the term footballer has been a bit misused.

Although I doubt they thought a 12 year old was over 16, I think the law should account for girls & guys lying about their ages. I mean if a girl was 15, it would be hard to tell, what are you going to do get her to a room and ask for ID?
This is NOT rape. If anything, the girls initiated it and they should be prosecuted just as harshly.

If a girl approached you claiming to be 16, and literally asked you to have sex with her, I'd say a good number of people would do it.
I think that's really unfair considering the girls lied about their ages.

As others have said, it seems men will have to ask for ID before they have sex; as if the woman lies, the man is unbelievably still at fault.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 146
At first when I read the headline I was like "What horrible guys! Lock 'em up!" Then I read it... Two girls come up to you and your five guy mates and say they want to have sex with you all and that they're sixteen...okay it's dumb to do it, but they're guys, they thought they were being offered free legal sex, they were hardly gonna say no. I feel a bit bad for them now - I guess guys you're gonna have to start asking girls for ID.
Reply 147
Original post by petitflam

it says their ages, if you bothered to read it. one of the men was 21.
i don't know any 12 year olds who look old enough to be having sex with.

I do! I met my friend's sister who was in year seven at her 18th birthday meal, and thought she was seventeen, not eleven/twelve. It was shocking how old she looked. Even so, they could have said "we look young for our age" and they weren't about to ID them were they?
Original post by Leodora
I do! I met my friend's sister who was in year seven at her 18th birthday meal, and thought she was seventeen, not eleven/twelve. It was shocking how old she looked. Even so, they could have said "we look young for our age" and they weren't about to ID them were they?

the sister was in year 7 at her 18th birthday meal?!
Oh dear. :/ 12 years old? They shouldn't have lied about their ages really. Both parties are at fault. I suddenly feel very old and jaded at my shock about the 12 year old who wasn't originally a virgin. Bloody hell...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 150
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
He said he accepted the leading girl was willing and, despite only being 12 years old, had not been a virgin at the time.

Welcome to modern society folks, it's only gonna get worse.

Seriously what the hell is up with that.
Reply 151
this is really unfair, because of those two stupid brats, those footballer's future is riuned.
Reply 152

the sister was in year 7 at her 18th birthday meal?!

Yeah lol she brought both her sisters, older and younger - obviously didn't take her clubbing after lol but she blended right in! My friend who has a brother the same age couldn't believe it. We were like "they could go out!". But they really couldn't....she'd look paedophilic
Reply 153
I'm suprised someone hasn't tried to blame the Muslims for this.
Original post by Arielle
How can you confuse a 12 year old with a 16 year old? I didn't even know what a blowjob was when I was 12. Hell, I didn't even have boobs. Disgusting.

I have seen some pretty developed 12 year olds, hell, there is a girl in my sister's year 6 class with massive boobs. And then, not all 16 year olds have boobs - even at 20 I don't have any, so it's not exactly a criteria of looking older.
I do feel sorry for the guys. I mean, if they genuinely looked old enough and the girls did lie, then they are now in massive trouble because of what a group of immature kids did. Yes, it was rape, but the girls led the men on, lied to them and let it happen. I may seem harsh, but they deserve to be punished too :dontknow:.
I'm not saying what the guys did was right, but I don't find them "animals" like the sun is suggesting.
I went to my dads work with him today and went for a walk with one of the nurses whom I've known for a few years. We ended up at that place with all the babies and you can look out at all of them.

Then I come home and read this ? I can't understand what happens to a girl in 11 years to make her go from the cute little babies I've seen today to become what this girl has become. It's absolutely vile.

Feel so sorry for the parents as well. I mean it has clearly been mentioned that the dad was trying to stop them from leaving. Imagine how he must feel ? He failed to stop his daughter from going out and she has sex with 5 men around 10 years older than her.

This kind of stuff makes me not want to have kids. Seriously, it's depressing as hell for me. I was overcome by baby fever today but never mind the fact some children become like this, how do you bring a child into a world that is even like this ?

I'm sat here in absolute disbelief at that article.
The footballers deserve it & took full advantage !
Reply 157
Original post by Arenas123
I went to my dads work with him today and went for a walk with one of the nurses whom I've known for a few years. We ended up at that place with all the babies and you can look out at all of them.

Then I come home and read this ? I can't understand what happens to a girl in 11 years to make her go from the cute little babies I've seen today to become what this girl has become. It's absolutely vile.

Feel so sorry for the parents as well. I mean it has clearly been mentioned that the dad was trying to stop them from leaving. Imagine how he must feel ? He failed to stop his daughter from going out and she has sex with 5 men around 10 years older than her.

This kind of stuff makes me not want to have kids. Seriously, it's depressing as hell for me. I was overcome by baby fever today but never mind the fact some children become like this, how do you bring a child into a world that is even like this ?

I'm sat here in absolute disbelief at that article.

I have the same feelings but mine are directed at society and modern life. Its not the kids are different nowadays. Its our society thats making them act this way.

I absolutely loathe the fact that girls try to grow up as quickly as possible. They dress like adults they try and dress slutty. Like people have said they've seen 12 year old girls that look 16. Why do they do it?? Some family member I added on facebook out of courtesy quit facebook and changed the account to her daughters name and let her use it. Shes about 13 I think, her first status updates?? "Why are boys so confusng?" "Oh my god I've wasted so much time on him, sitting on my sofa wondering why do I bother"

For gods sake you're a child act like one. Kids really do have no childhood anymore I sound like a moaning old man but its true I'm only 18 and even I see it. MTV trash tv. All *******s.

tl;dr Stupid pop culture and society is engineering our children to be sexualised at younger and younger ages. I cringe to think what the state of play will be in 50 years time, comparing how much attitutes have changed over the last 50 years. What the hell will the future hold?? Kids having sex at 9???
Reply 158
the girls should of been put in a young offenders institute or something. They lied about their age which caused these men to go to jail. But what the men got was fair and i agree with that. I feel sorry for the girls, 12 year old girls are very stupid!
Original post by insoms
I have the same feelings but mine are directed at society and modern life. Its not the kids are different nowadays. Its our society thats making them act this way.

I absolutely loathe the fact that girls try to grow up as quickly as possible. They dress like adults they try and dress slutty. Like people have said they've seen 12 year old girls that look 16. Why do they do it?? Some family member I added on facebook out of courtesy quit facebook and changed the account to her daughters name and let her use it. Shes about 13 I think, her first status updates?? "Why are boys so confusng?" "Oh my god I've wasted so much time on him, sitting on my sofa wondering why do I bother"

For gods sake you're a child act like one. Kids really do have no childhood anymore I sound like a moaning old man but its true I'm only 18 and even I see it. MTV trash tv. All *******s.

tl;dr Stupid pop culture and society is engineering our children to be sexualised at younger and younger ages. I cringe to think what the state of play will be in 50 years time, comparing how much attitutes have changed over the last 50 years. What the hell will the future hold?? Kids having sex at 9???

Agree completely.

It's bull. Oh and god forbid parents try and step in, they become overbearing and overprotective. Society ridicules them for not "letting their children go".

Parents have to accept their childrens mistakes. I can't remember the last time I saw a child get adequate punishment for something they had done. People wonder why society is in the crapper. When I worked at an old folks home once a man told me that if he could start his life again as a child he wouldn't do it. He'd rather die then live life again in these times. He told me that "humanity was gone and people let their vices control their actions and they disguise this as "progressing" and "moving with the times" or "becoming more liberal"."

I've heard some ridiculous stories on TSR as well. People that do certain things and just think it's ok. People mocked for being close to their families and people talking about how parents need to let go etc. Parents are basically being forced to let their children go otherwise they are "overprotective". Kids have no respect these days, I mean I was bad with the way I was to my parents but some of the stuff I see these days ? Kids think they can get away with murder.

Take this girl for example. What's gonna happen to her exactly ? Everyone will say how sorry they feel for her but what the hell happened to consequences ? When did it become ok for people to make mistakes ? As long as they say afterwards "Yes I made a mistake and I'm sorry" they get away with everything. I don't remember the last time someone said sorry to me and actually meant it. The words thrown around like a get out of jail free card these days.

I've been pretty convicted recently about having kids in my future. Despite being young and not ruling it out, I really don't think I'm gonna want to have them anymore. I lose more of my faith in humanity every day, with every story like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending