The Student Room Group

Say NO to Grey Joggers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't say anything to gray joggers because I'm not an idiot
Seriously why do you even care? Infact why do I care that you care?
Reply 22
lol i remeber my mate wore a pair, and had a thin pair of boxers on (so he claims)anyway we were out in town and he went to the toilet for a piss :tongue:!!!!.......... the worst part was he didn't notice, and i thought it was too funny to tell him. I eventually told him though when he asked why he kept getting funny looks :rofl:
Reply 23
I wear them to the gym, u mad OP?
Reply 25
You should come round here, they don't even change out of their pyjamas to go out, serious. Jogging pants would be formal for them.

Jogging pants look good on fit ladies too! Seen Cheryl Cole with some on? Hubba.
Reply 26
I think this needs to be qualified: don't wear grey joggers except when lounging around the house or exercising IF you care about looking good. Obviously, people are entitled not to care, and I don't judge them for it.
Reply 27
You'd be better off making a thread about those god awful floppy woolly hats that seem to go with the grey joggers.

Honestly though, grey joggers are like something prisoners or babies ought to wear.

The only time I ever left the house in joggers (proper ones, not that soft crap) was to go jogging, and that was because it was too cold for shorts. I'd be humiliated to wear those soft grey joggers anywhere at any time.
Reply 28
I have a pair...for the gym and to shuffle about in at home
If you hate them so much come and take them off me :sexface:
Original post by sface
My eyes bleed whenever I see one!! Gosh, joggers are for jogging only.. Please don't wear them to town for a date or shopping... :mad:

Ffffuuuuu Im wearing some now.

Mind you, I wouldn't leave the house in them! comfy as **** though
Grey joggers remind me of Cher Lloyd for some reason. And that is not necessarily a good thing.
Original post by coffee cupp
Grey joggers remind me of Cher Lloyd for some reason. And that is not necessarily a good thing.

Remember, it is never a good thing.
Depends on the guy
Original post by sface
My eyes bleed whenever I see one!! Gosh, joggers are for jogging only.. Please don't wear them to town for a date or shopping... :mad:

I go commando when working out and I sometimes wear grey joggers.

Lets just say I am proud of my sweat marks.:cool:
Reply 35
I wear jogging bottoms for the gym and lounging around at home but thats it. I still wouldn't wear those ones though
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
I go commando when working out and I sometimes wear grey joggers.

Lets just say I am proud of my sweat marks.:cool:

Sexy :biggrin:
Jog On OP!

:doctor:

Seriously, if you get worked up by what people wear then you need to see someone! :smile:
Original post by Chaaarrlotte
Sexy :biggrin:

if I caught you starring....

I'd let you touch me.

Twice.
Reply 39
Grey joggers can be highly complimentary to a fine piece of arse.

Quick Reply

Latest