You on holiday?
Reply 7161
Original post by white_haired_wizard
Don't geddit.

You on holiday?

He's on holiday in the Champions League. :fyi:
It was pretty tenous tbf. Louis fail.
Original post by Louis.
He said we didn't get a fair or strong ref, and feared the worst when he saw who it was.

Unfair doesn't necessarily mean he was intentionally favouring Chelsea. This soc often has a moan about the ref and calls decisions and referees unfair, but I doubt there are many of you that actually believe there's a deliberate conspiracy against you. Read into it what you will, there's probably an element of truth behind what you're saying, but it sets a bit of a dangerous precedent because i'm sure you could find implications of intentional bias in an awful lot of comments from managers and you'd have to start punishing them similarly severely.

No it doesn't, but given the context of the game and the decisions that went Chelsea's way that's what he was suggesting. The ban is as much driven by the FA feeling it has to be seen to act 'strongly', 5 games spent watching the game from a different angle isn't that severe. Even then the ban is only so long because it triggered a suspended ban from last season.
Original post by Colbert
It was pretty tenous tbf. Louis fail.

I see. 'Wish you were here'....in the CL, just like Man United (and indeed, Spurs).

Better late than never, right?

Louis fail and WHW fail tbh.
Original post by white_haired_wizard
I see. 'Wish you were here'....in the CL, just like Man United (and indeed, Spurs).

Better late than never, right?

Louis fail and WHW fail tbh.

I just imagine him scurrying through Google image search trying to find a suitable image, and ultimately failing miserably :teehee:

He's also setting himself up for an even bigger fail if Chelsea make any sort of impression in the quarter finals :facepalm2:
Reply 7166
The draw was today :wink:

And I expect Chelsea to beat us :fyi:
Reply 7167
Even Arsenal players on loan are getting injured. Kyle Bartley got injured against PSV last night.
Arsenal players dropping like flies, at this rate you will have Jens in midfield.
Spurs have 'Ray-Al' hahaha. Good luck to them
Original post by doggyfizzel
Arsenal players dropping like flies, at this rate you will have Jens in midfield.

Jens in midfield would scare the **** out of everyone.
Original post by G550NDH
Jens in midfield would scare the **** out of everyone.
This is one of my favorites, just so unnecessary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrqhTjtBbm8
Reply 7172
He's still got it though:

Original post by doggyfizzel

:daydreaming:
Original post by zxh800
He's still got it though:

Look at the determination in those eyes.

Honestly the guy would be good just as someone to talk the younger players through the big games and to be a voice in the dressing room.
Lets try for a 0-1 to the Arsenal tomorrow. It needs to be the start of a 01/02-esque away run.
Original post by Overmars
Lets try for a 0-1 to the Arsenal tomorrow. It needs to be the start of a 01/02-esque away run.

Too bad only Fabregas and Sagna would probably have gotten into the starting line up of our 01-02 team :erm:.
Reply 7177
Almunia
Sagna Squillaci Koscielny Clichy
Diaby Wilshere
Bendtner Nasri Arshavin
van Persie

I'm also going with 0-1 to the Arsenal. This one could be unnerving.
Diaby's injured :facepalm2:
Diaby out could be a blessing in disguise...Ramsey-Nasri-Wilshere midfield?

Latest