The Student Room Group

London 2012 logo = Zion?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That or lisa simpson giving head to a ch*de.
Any fool can rearrange anything to make it seem like something its not (what a **** sentence, if anyone gets any information out of that then they deserve some rep or something.)

for example, the McDonalds Golden Arches look strangely like my grandmothers tits if you turn them upside down.

Reply 22
Apparently the Logo was created by the brand company Olins, part of Omnicom.

I'm not sure if this is confirmed but the designer is an Israeli.
Legend of Zorro wheeps for islam.
Reply 24
those pesky zionists will stop at nothing I tell you.

First the Olympics logo, next, the world!

:rolleyes:
Original post by darknessbehold
As horrific the logo design maybe, why does it spell "Zion" when arranged properly?
You've got to first understand that £400,000 was spent designing this piece of crap. Even a deranged monkey could come up with something better.

Looks more like bull**** to me.
Reply 26
Original post by siwelmail
Looks more like bull**** to me.
It definately doesn't look like bull****.
Original post by Martyn*
Apparently the Logo was created by the brand company Olins, part of Omnicom.

I'm not sure if this is confirmed but the designer is an Israeli.

Has it not occured to you that, when the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 2 are concerned, whichever way it is written it can be interpreted as saying 'Zion'?
Reply 28
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
Has it not occured to you that, when the numbers 2, 0, 1 and 2 are concerned, whichever way it is written it can be interpreted as saying 'Zion'?

Yes. I looked again last night at the logo and the penny dropped. :biggrin:
Reply 29
Also strange that when you put them in the order 2012 (because that is what year it is), and these numbers look like those letters, that it can resemble the word those letters would make
Original post by Martyn*
It definately doesn't look like bull****.

No.....I mean the whole idea and everything is *******s, how can you not read that?....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending