The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Stig
Hmm I doubt it. I think you're going to have to wait for the whole show to come on iPlayer and then skip to the EE part.

found the episode :ahee: but it was on the eastenders website, wouldve been better on iplayer but oh well :colonhash:

just in case peeps didnt watch it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fqdj3
Original post by flowermaster91
found the episode :ahee: but it was on the eastenders website, wouldve been better on iplayer but oh well :colonhash:

just in case peeps didnt watch it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00fqdj3

oops :teehee:
well that episode was just :indiff:

i'd rather they have shown an hour episode yesterday to complete the episode then just do some musical dance malarky with ee crew on comic relief like they did last time :colonhash:
I agree with all the comments. It felt rushed. Where was the struggle? :/
did eastenders come on today i thought it wan't on :confused:
Original post by sarah1991
did eastenders come on today i thought it wan't on :confused:

Apparently their was a special episode?! I never bother tuning in when comic relief hijacks bbc one.
Original post by Mombasa Raha
Apparently their was a special episode?! I never bother tuning in when comic relief hijacks bbc one.

i never watched comic relief either but hopefully can catch up on i-player want to see what happens with whitney :biggrin:
i never watched comic relief either but hopefully can catch up on i-player want to see what happens with whitney :biggrin:

i set a link for the episode if you look a few posts up :ahee:
i set a link for the episode if you look a few posts up :ahee:

oh thanks :biggrin: also a gossip girl fan?
oh thanks :biggrin: also a gossip girl fan?

Yes :ahee: but need to finish off season 4, ive been so behind lately with it :colondollar:
Yes :ahee: but need to finish off season 4, ive been so behind lately with it :colondollar:

i'm just watching it on itv2 but it never came on this wednesday :s-smilie:
Reply 7051
What the Hell....EE was on? I thought it was Comic Relief?

Why isn't the episode on iPlayer yet?
Reply 7052
That would have been so much better if they'd done it properly. They should have spaced it out over months, with him being nice to her for a month or two, then him giving her various drugs until eventually getting her hooked on smack, then the prostitution. That has to be the quickest and easiest a pimp has ever turned a woman into a prostitute in history.
i'm just watching it on itv2 but it never came on this wednesday :s-smilie:

weird :holmes:

im watching it online :ninja:
Original post by Teveth
What the Hell....EE was on? I thought it was Comic Relief?

Why isn't the episode on iPlayer yet?

posted the link if you look up the page, they put it on the eastenders website instead :lolwut:
Reply 7055
posted the link if you look up the page, they put it on the eastenders website instead :lolwut:

Thanks. xx
weird :holmes:

im watching it online :ninja:

it never came on this week i'm sure :s-smilie: will check it out tmrw shud get to sleep now :ciao:
it never came on this week i'm sure :s-smilie: will check it out tmrw shud get to sleep now :ciao:

night :h:
Reply 7058
My thoughts after watching the special were:
They should have just left it for a normal episode than shoving it into a "special" Comic Relief link which like people have said it felt rushed and tbh the whole storyline has. It seems for Comic Relief, EE had to create something for it and the best they could do was a 10 min "special".

Latest