The Student Room Group

Guys- I need to know what's going on in his head. Plus help Ill give u a dollar jks.

(edited 13 years ago)
Oh dear, people using poems and song lyrics to imply how they feel :facepalm:

Basically, what I got from reading all of that was: you're both playing games with each other like some immature little children. You probably both love the drama, the gossip and stuff, so fair enough. The drama and gossiping can be fun for a while but eventually it gets annoying. If you're truly sick of it, just be straight with him about your feelings - it's pretty obvious.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
In before TL;DR- btw - take the song verse out as it makes your post seem cluttered.

Also - here's a thought - try talking to him to explain how you feel ?
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

Basically, what I got from reading all of that was: you're both playing games with each other like some immature little children. You probably both love the drama, the gossip and stuff, so fair enough. The drama and gossiping can be fun for a while but eventually it gets annoying. If you're truly sick of it, just be straight with him about your feelings - it's pretty obvious.

What this person said.

Also, if you're both doing all this drama rubbish, your relationship is not serious and so should not be pursued.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

I dont think anyones playing games, Im not anyways. We've been strictly friends for 7 years, good friends at that like he knows all of my secrets, no one else does. He's been there for me when I needed someone and vice versa. I have a hard time telling him how I feel, and I think he's the same. Or maybe he just doesnt feel anything anymore. I dont know im confused. I know for sure he's not into drama.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Fabtastic
In before TL;DR- btw - take the song verse out as it makes your post seem cluttered.

Also - here's a thought - try talking to him to explain how you feel ?

What does that mean?
Original post by xobeauty
I dont think anyones playing games, Im not anyways. We've been strictly friends for 7 years, good friends at that like he knows all of my secrets, no one else does. He's been there for me when I needed someone and vice versa. I have a hard time telling him how I feel, and I think he's the same. Or maybe he just doesnt feel anything anymore. I dont know im confused. Now know if sure he's not into drama.

Maybe he lacks a lot in the girth department?

But seriously, tell him how you feel. He probably thinks he's friendzoned, because 7 years is a very long time.
Reply 7
What does that mean?

"I'm posting this before someone says 'too long; didn't read it' and makes a post irrespective of the context you described."

Just address the issue with each other and stop toptoeing around things. If it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. No harm in making things clear; the harm is in leaving things to inference, because that is where huge misunderstandings derive from.
Yea, I would love to talk to him but he's no where to be found.
Reply 9
I dont think anyones playing games, Im not anyways. We've been strictly friends for 7 years, good friends at that like he knows all of my secrets, no one else does. He's been there for me when I needed someone and vice versa. I have a hard time telling him how I feel, and I think he's the same. Or maybe he just doesnt feel anything anymore. I dont know im confused. I know for sure he's not into drama.

He's probably thinking 'Gosh she's an ugly b****' . That's for hijacking my thread and filling it with your rubbish posts.
you think I give a ****?
Reply 11
Piss off douche
hahahahaha wtf is wrong with u. you think bumping my thread and thumbing me down is punishing me?? fag bag.
Hang on, I need to get my psychic powers working. :rolleyes:
Reply 14
hahahahaha wtf is wrong with u. you think bumping my thread and thumbing me down is punishing me?? fag bag.

hahah fag bag. On a more serious note though I'm starting to dislike you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending