Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
I just got a conditional offer for Psychology :biggrin:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by Izzy.
I just got a conditional offer for Psychology :biggrin:

Congratulations :biggrin:
On a selfish note, that means I must be soon!
Reply 202
Original post by anakintoast
Congratulations :biggrin:
On a selfish note, that means I must be soon!
Thank you :wink: But the conditions are actually higher than expected, I'm German so I have different conditions, but it should be equal to BBB. :biggrin: Let me know what your conditions are :smile:
Original post by Izzy.
Thank you :wink: But the conditions are actually higher than expected, I'm German so I have different conditions, but it should be equal to BBB. :biggrin: Let me know what your conditions are :smile:

My friend is at school in Germany, are you doing the IB? I'm still not sure how it works but apparently the IB system is similar to the Scottish school system.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it :smile:
Reply 204
My friend is at school in Germany, are you doing the IB? I'm still not sure how it works but apparently the IB system is similar to the Scottish school system.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it :smile:
Yeah, I think I'll manage to meet the conditions, although I'm not sure which uni I really want to attend :biggrin: Edinburgh would be wonderful, but I don't know if the uni is good for Psychology?!
I'm not doing the IB but the "Abitur", which is the qualification you usually get when you want to go to university. :wink: Although you need to do a English test to show that your English is fine :smile:
Original post by Izzy.
Yeah, I think I'll manage to meet the conditions, although I'm not sure which uni I really want to attend :biggrin: Edinburgh would be wonderful, but I don't know if the uni is good for Psychology?!

What other universities did you apply for?
According on the guardian university guide Napier is number 56 for psychology, but 56 out of 101 isn't that bad and league tables aren't everything
Reply 206
Original post by minhpham
Hi everyone ,
I've applied for English literature and I have got a conditional offer from Napier.

Anyone else has applied for English?

I've applied but still not heard!
What's the condition?
Reply 207
What other universities did you apply for?
According on the guardian university guide Napier is number 56 for psychology, but 56 out of 101 isn't that bad and league tables aren't everything

Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh Napier, Glasgow Caledonian and Stirling. I got an offer from all unis except Stirling yet :smile: But I guess Stirling is taking a long time anway :smile:
Reply 208
Hello, this might not be the right thread, but I was wondering if there is anybody who has applied for masters degree? I am about to apply for International Marketing with Tourism and Events so if there is anybody else applying it will be nice to hear from you :smile: Also, this is more of a general question, I am in my final year in University of Hull and will be graduating in July so what can I expect from Napier? I mean will (if) they accept me conditionally and wait to see my grades or I can get rejected because I haven't graduated yet and thus will have to apply next year again?
Reply 209
Original post by mtom
Hello, this might not be the right thread, but I was wondering if there is anybody who has applied for masters degree? I am about to apply for International Marketing with Tourism and Events so if there is anybody else applying it will be nice to hear from you :smile: Also, this is more of a general question, I am in my final year in University of Hull and will be graduating in July so what can I expect from Napier? I mean will (if) they accept me conditionally and wait to see my grades or I can get rejected because I haven't graduated yet and thus will have to apply next year again?

I have accepted an unconditional offer for the Msc in Marketing from Napier!! :smile: They will probably give you a conditional offer and you will have to send them a certificate of graduation when you are able to do so. You can always send them an email and ask them, they are very helpful!
Original post by dalelouden
Thats so good, good for you!! What did u end up submitting? or have u not submitted it yet? I got a rejection :P only hope I have left is Stirling!!

Submitted 24 pics, no landscapey ones though, so I felt i was very unvaried, but they did say "choose pictures which show your interests as a photographer" so yknow.

Then I did my event thing on my friends first tattoo, and my article-essay was on a photo of riots/jail releases.

Just waiting for my rejection lololo. Really not confident about it.

What did you submit?
also :frown: I'm sorry. Stirling is good though yeah?
I didnt apply there :/
Reply 211
I've just got an offer for Social Sciences. :biggrin:
Now I have to decide where I want to go, to Edinburgh Napier or Aberdeen university. Both offers are brilliant, so it will be very hard. Any suggestions? :smile:
Reply 212
Congratulations for your offers :smile: Hope they will manage business offers soon :smile:
Reply 213
Is it true that you can choose 2 universities : one that you want to get into there most and the second one is something like insurance when you will not get into the first one?

Does anyone know it? Please tell me, I am really confused now:-(
Original post by minhpham
Is it true that you can choose 2 universities : one that you want to get into there most and the second one is something like insurance when you will not get into the first one?

Does anyone know it? Please tell me, I am really confused now:-(

When you have all your replies you accept two - a firm and insurance. Your firm choice is the uni/course you go to if it's an unconditional or you achieve the conditions, if you don't achieve the conditions you then go to your insurance choice.
Reply 215
anakintoast : Thank you very much for this information, it makes my day less stressful...
I got an unconditional to Napier for Psychology and Sociology :biggrin:
Reply 217
WOOOW!!! Amazing! You did it!! Congatulations :smile: Your positive thinking was rewarded! :smile:

// when have you recieved it? :smile:
Original post by OndrejC2
WOOOW!!! Amazing! You did it!! Congatulations :smile: Your positive thinking was rewarded! :smile:

// when have you recieved it? :smile:

Thanks :smile: I got it last night, I was on my ucas to show off my edinburgh conditional to my boyfriend and then he said "you didn't tell me about the unconditional" and then I saw that Napier had replied :biggrin:
Well done everyone. :biggrin:

I got a conditional for Interactive Media Design, starting in 2nd year. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest