The Student Room Group

Girls, question about penis

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by .Ali.
Splitting condoms are usually a sign that it's been put on incorrectly or you've bought the wrong size, maybe buy some larger ones?

no, i'm sure its more to do with me being a good shag tbh
Reply 41
Original post by Eveiebaby
Your posts seem to be quite immature. And thats being polite.

You sound like Jay from the inbetweeners.

Showing off about splitting condoms. Really? You think that's something to be proud of?

:congrats:

Maybe try using lube and getting the right size.

jealousys a bitch,
Reply 42
The info about you being the biggest shag or whatever on page 1 was plain and simple tmi. Secondly, it's an observation (if not fact) that guys are more bothered about size than girls :-/ Grow up, boys. Unless it's minute or 14'' or something, a girl won't be too bothered.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by berryboysh
Do you consider an 8 inch long cock with a girth of 6.5 as better than average? Ps; thats the size i have

You remind me of this guy I knew who went out of his way to make it known to me that his penis was 8'' long. It's weird and not relevant to why I would or wouldn't sleep with someone.
jealousys a bitch,

Shagging the hardest doesnt make you the best you know. It takes no skill to shag hard. Honestly.

Boys.
Original post by Aaargh
The irony is, since we're on TSR, the closest half of the girls on that list will have come to ever even seeing a real penis will have been their own conception.

I have no idea about that. I didn't compile the list. All I know is that I rate penises that are slightly above average to massive or small. Only my personal taste.
Reply 46
no, i'm sure its more to do with me being a good shag tbh

It's really not though, being "good" has nothing to do with a condom splitting. If it splits, something's gone wrong.
So this thread turned into guys boasting about how big their penis is and then the girls come back and say it doesn't matter.

Because that's never happened before :facepalm:
Reply 48
Original post by dildo baz00ka
your legs look like two toothpicks

Doubt you've ever seen them, but they're not, I'm a horserider so I have quite well defined legs.
Lmao.
Reply 50
Original post by Eveiebaby

Showing off about splitting condoms. Really? You think that's something to be proud of?

:congrats:

Maybe try using lube and getting the right size.

thanks, the problem is though that the condom keeps splitting, i think that mainly means that i'm good (amazing) in bed(sex). The girls seem to think so, ps; your not being stalked,lol!

Okay, first of all, the fact that your condom constantly splits does not mean that you are good in bed. I wouldn't enjoy having sex with a guy who had to keep stopping every ten minutes to put a new condom on. Seriously, its not sexy to not have a clue about what size condoms to buy.

How exactly did you figure that girls like that?

Original post by Agent Smirnoff
Depends......... Can you beat my:

Spoiler

:sexface:

Get real OP!!

Haha, I opened the spoiler and sang green giant in my head :P I'm so cool haha
Reply 51
Oh Twelve :cookie:
Ya know what makes you more cooler............ the thumbs up button or clickin the "give rep " button on my profile. Now THAT is uber cool :cool:
:tongue:

The tip to making a dumb troll die a bloody and warning filled death is to ridicule them till kingdom come or in OP's kingdom can't cum
Original post by twelve
Okay, first of all, the fact that your condom constantly splits does not mean that you are good in bed. I wouldn't enjoy having sex with a guy who had to keep stopping every ten minutes to put a new condom on. Seriously, its not sexy to not have a clue about what size condoms to buy.

How exactly did you figure that girls like that?

Haha, I opened the spoiler and sang green giant in my head :P I'm so cool haha
Reply 52
Oh Twelve :cookie:
Ya know what makes you more cooler............ the thumbs up button or clickin the "give rep " button on my profile. Now THAT is uber cool :cool:
:tongue:

The tip to making a dumb troll die a bloody and warning filled death is to ridicule them till kingdom come or in OP's kingdom can't cum

You rep whore! :P
Reply 53
:eek: How dare you. :slap:

Joking is extra :wink:

Original post by twelve
You rep whore! :P
Reply 54
:eek: How dare you. :slap:

Joking is extra :wink:

:slap:

I'm not giving you rep on principle :smile: It should be deserved, not begged for!
Yes that is a large penis. But it suits you as you appear to be a big cnut.

Quick Reply

Latest