The Student Room Group

BPP Law Revision

Hi

This question is more aimed at those who have already completed the BPP GDL but any relevant comments would be great. I’m just about to start the BPP revision programme;

1. Some people have said to revise 4 topics per subject really well and nothing more. Looking at past papers you get a fair idea of the topics that usually come up so with 4 topics under your belt you should be fine to answer the 3 out of the 7 required exam questions…does this work well?:confused:

2. The questions/topics the revision programme focuses on are obviously the types of questions/topics that may come up so we can practice but how close are the revision questions/topics to what actually appeared on exam day (sounds a bit of stupid question now I’ve written it but hey…)?

Also, any general BPP GDL revision tips/experiences???

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by rrrr7
Hi

This question is more aimed at those who have already completed the BPP GDL but any relevant comments would be great. I’m just about to start the BPP revision programme;

1. Some people have said to revise 4 topics per subject really well and nothing more. Looking at past papers you get a fair idea of the topics that usually come up so with 4 topics under your belt you should be fine to answer the 3 out of the 7 required exam questions…does this work well?:confused:

2. The questions/topics the revision programme focuses on are obviously the types of questions/topics that may come up so we can practice but how close are the revision questions/topics to what actually appeared on exam day (sounds a bit of stupid question now I’ve written it but hey…)?

Also, any general BPP GDL revision tips/experiences???

Thanks

Anyone? Anything?:K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending