The Student Room Group

Macdonalds application.

I applied to Macdonalds and haven't heard anything back yet.. I was just wondering how long it is until they notify you that you have been successful/unsuccessful with your application?

Thanx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If it's been more than a couple of weeks, give the store a call and ask :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by moregano
If it's been more than a couple of weeks, give the store a call and ask :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
I got an email from them, did you apply online? It came like 4 weeks after the application had been sent of. Rejection btw.
Reply 4
Original post by failingatm
I got an email from them, did you apply online? It came like 4 weeks after the application had been sent of. Rejection btw.

Yeah.. I applied online a few days ago :frown: aww gosh i'm scared now! Did the email go to your personal email adress or the macdonalds actual login page?
They haven't replied because you sent an application to Macdonalds, rather than McDonald's.

:awesome:
My sister got a reply within 12 hours with a rejection.
Reply 7
Original post by tish64
I applied to Macdonalds and haven't heard anything back yet.. I was just wondering how long it is until they notify you that you have been successful/unsuccessful with your application?

Thanx

You might not hear back from them at all. Go on the website and click on "View application status" or something like that. There you can see where the application is at. I would say just apply to as many McDonalds as possible. I applied to around 20 McDonalds and then got an interview finally.
Reply 8
Original post by tish64
Yeah.. I applied online a few days ago :frown: aww gosh i'm scared now! Did the email go to your personal email adress or the macdonalds actual login page?

Yeah it went to my personal email. I wouldn't worry about it tho. :smile: Don't worry, I hope you're successful. (And remember that when you get the job you owe me free burgers :colone:)
Reply 9
Original post by failingatm
Yeah it went to my personal email. I wouldn't worry about it tho. :smile: Don't worry, I hope you're successful. (And remember that when you get the job you owe me free burgers :colone:)

Aww :frown: you'll find a job soon enough! Aww thank you :smile: n yep i sure dooo if i gt it lol
Reply 10
Original post by dobbys sock
My sister got a reply within 12 hours with a rejection.

:O really? Aww bless her! What work experience has she had?
Reply 11
Original post by muffingg
You might not hear back from them at all. Go on the website and click on "View application status" or something like that. There you can see where the application is at. I would say just apply to as many McDonalds as possible. I applied to around 20 McDonalds and then got an interview finally.

Aww welldone! :smile: did you get the job? and when you got the interview did your application status change? I really need a job :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by tish64
Aww :frown: you'll find a job soon enough! Aww thank you :smile: n yep i sure dooo if i gt it lol

Hahha I found a job, but quit because I didn't have time. Hehe Good luck!
Reply 13
If they liked your application and are interested they would usually contact you pretty soon
Reply 14
Original post by aarora
If they liked your application and are interested they would usually contact you pretty soon

Hmmm well knowing me i will probably get a rejection :frown: i've applied to so many jobs/had so many interviews.. and nothing..
Reply 15
Original post by tish64
Hmmm well knowing me i will probably get a rejection :frown: i've applied to so many jobs/had so many interviews.. and nothing..

That's like me i've had so many interviews but I never get the job!! I regret leaving my previous job... just keep looking I'm sure you'll find something
Original post by tish64
:O really? Aww bless her! What work experience has she had?

None that she put down. She did voluntary work at some kennels last year for college but nothing with people or paid work. She's also pretty thick. She didn't understand any of the questions when filling out her application. Not surprised she got rejected really.
Reply 17
Original post by aarora
That's like me i've had so many interviews but I never get the job!! I regret leaving my previous job... just keep looking I'm sure you'll find something

Yeahhh thats exactly like me :frown:
Thank you :smile: same 2 u
Reply 18
Original post by dobbys sock
None that she put down. She did voluntary work at some kennels last year for college but nothing with people or paid work. She's also pretty thick. She didn't understand any of the questions when filling out her application. Not surprised she got rejected really.

Aww :frown: well.. Hope she finds a job soon i hate being jobless :frown:
Original post by tish64
Aww :frown: well.. Hope she finds a job soon i hate being jobless :frown:

I don't think she really wants one. She's decided to do another course at college taking up another 2 years and she's expecting my dad to pay for everything. Sad thing is, he probably will to avoid a temper tantrum.

I hope you get a job soon, I know how much it sucks being unemployed. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending