The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7280
defensive cock ups happen all the time its no coincidence. commentator is absolutely spot on. the whole arsenal team need to grow a pair. its embarrasing like watching a guy get picked on and he stays queit and then it gets worse and worse for him. arsenal get bullied easily.
Win this from here and we can win the league. Come on Arsenal.
There's still time to come back if the team puts the effort in.
Reply 7283
3 consecutive defeats.
Reply 7284
Just saw the goal - wtf was that about?! :lolwut:
Reply 7285
Original post by alex_hk90
Win this from here and we can win the league. Come on Arsenal.

No.Just no.
Almunia - what the **** was that? :facepalm2:
Arsenal, we had an agreement!! We beat Utd 3-1 so you can go on and win the league, not get beat by West Brom!! For gods sake.
We've lost, this team is pathetic and Wenger really need to improve the quality of our back up players because they're barely Championship quality.
Original post by RobbieC
I'm making a note of all Brom's results after this. Three losses on the trot without doubt.

It's a joke that teams behave like this because it's Arsenal. I know we're a big scalp... but seriously, think long term...

Come on ffs, this has nothing to do with West Brom.

1- We always concede ****ty goals, we almost always concede first.

2- Team now goes defensive, we have no ability to break them down.
Original post by RobbieC
I'm making a note of all Brom's results after this. Three losses on the trot without doubt.

It's a joke that teams behave like this because it's Arsenal. I know we're a big scalp... but seriously, think long term...

You keep calling yourself an Arsenal fan and claiming to know about football.

What I've realised now is that the reality is you know **** all about football, and you sure as hell aren't a proper Arsenal fan.

Seriously grow the **** up, this happens every year. It's not them "going after" us because we're a "big" team.... it's because the team are lacking the passion, they are on a poor run of form too. I'm sure if it was Everton/Liverpool/United/City/Spurs they'd be playing near enough the same game.
If United don't win, then Chelsea need to do a favour for us (again) and we need to beat the scummers...

And then match their results elsewhere...

But it's irrelevant, as United will win with another lucky arse goal.

If we lose today, I might not watch any football for the rest of the year. I'm not interested anymore if other teams are going to make Arsenal their cup final. It's a joke.
Original post by RobbieC

Nonsense. You talk garbage.

What did West Brom have to do with Alumunia cocking up? Did you expect them to pass it back to us?
Reply 7293
Original post by RobbieC
If United don't win, then Chelsea need to do a favour for us (again) and we need to beat the scummers...

And then match their results elsewhere...

But it's irrelevant, as United will win with another lucky arse goal.

If we lose today, I might not watch any football for the rest of the year. I'm not interested anymore if other teams are going to make Arsenal their cup final. It's a joke.

Expect them to roll over for you.
is RvP actually in birmingham?
Reply 7295
Time to quit the Arsenal stream and start watching the bolton game. (To hold on atleast)
Original post by RobbieC

West Brom's next game is 2 weeks away, and a win now gets them out of the relegation zone, doing wonders for moral. I can't see how this does anything but help them in the long term.

You can't blame West Brom for going for the win.
Original post by neillya1
You keep calling yourself an Arsenal fan and claiming to know about football.

What I've realised now is that the reality is you know **** all about football, and you sure as hell aren't a proper Arsenal fan.

Seriously grow the **** up, this happens every year. It's not them "going after" us because we're a "big" team.... it's because the team are lacking the passion, they are on a poor run of form too. I'm sure if it was Everton/Liverpool/United/City/Spurs they'd be playing near enough the same game.

:yy:
Reply 7298
hw did morrison not get booked
Original post by RobbieC

wtf you on about, West Brom have done **** all, not their fault if we're a ****e side without Fabregas with Arsene's worst ever signing in CB and a ****wit GK

Latest