The Student Room Group

Women why dont you get the damn point!

Okay im gonna make this as short at possible

Theres these two girls that i had a relationship with in school. One was during GCSEs and one during alevels. They lasted around 7/8 months. Everything was good but as typical school relationships go most of them end.

But here i am now, taking a year out before moving away to uni in sept these two girls will not leave me alone.

Ive told them i dont want anything to do with them and ive told them they are irritating the **** out of me. Ive blocked them both from FB yet they keep on texting/rining me. They even they their friends to talk to me around to speak to them. But ive moved on i dont want to speak to them, ive got a different life now and its so much better.

One of the girls has even recreated a new fb to message me, i havent seen or spoken to her in 2 years and she just messaged me saying "Can i have another chance... noone understands me like you" THIS was from a relationship during GCSEs.

WHY DONT THESE GIRLS GET THE ****ING POINT AND MOVE ONE AND LEAVE ME ALONE
Reply 1
Lol, it looks like they're trying to mess with your mind champ. And it seems like it's working.
we get it.........you're irresistible
Reply 3
Also ive seen pictures of them both together on a night out. Ive blocked them all on fb and havent text or rang them in years yet they wont leave me alone
Original post by RDL445
Okay im gonna make this as short at possible

Theres these two girls that i had a relationship with in school. One was during GCSEs and one during alevels. They lasted around 7/8 months. Everything was good but as typical school relationships go most of them end.

But here i am now, taking a year out before moving away to uni in sept these two girls will not leave me alone.

Ive told them i dont want anything to do with them and ive told them they are irritating the **** out of me. Ive blocked them both from FB yet they keep on texting/rining me. They even they their friends to talk to me around to speak to them. But ive moved on i dont want to speak to them, ive got a different life now and its so much better.

One of the girls has even recreated a new fb to message me, i havent seen or spoken to her in 2 years and she just messaged me saying "Can i have another chance... noone understands me like you" THIS was from a relationship during GCSEs.

WHY DONT THESE GIRLS GET THE ****ING POINT AND MOVE ONE AND LEAVE ME ALONE

Yikes. Unlucky. :/

Some people are just too clingy/stalker-y I guess.
Reply 5
Put their pic and details up on here to name and shame.
Reply 6
Original post by Dekota-XS
Put their pic and details up on here to name and shame.

I would but i dont want to make things worse. I just want them to forget me, ive made that point to them so many times but they wont give up. I hope my future girlfriends are going to be like them
Reply 7
Simply put?
WOMEN ARE INSANE.
Unfortunately this is just something you're going to have to get used to in life.
Good luck, man.
Reply 8
Wow unlucky. These sound like two very insecure girls! All I can suggest is full on ignore them, see if you can block their numbers because this is just getting stalker-ish. Get a friend to message them if need be saying that you really don't want anything to do with either of them, and I'd say do it pretty harshly. These girls make me ashamed to be female being so clingy, they need a slap round the face and to pull themselves together!
Reply 9
Tell them you have gonorrhea or something. If that doesn't work, tell them you're gay.

I don't know :colonhash:
Reply 10
I demand pics to see what all the fuss is about
Reply 11
Original post by RDL445
I hope my future girlfriends are going to be like them

lol:colone:
Reply 12
Original post by Cariie
Wow unlucky. These sound like two very insecure girls! All I can suggest is full on ignore them, see if you can block their numbers because this is just getting stalker-ish. Get a friend to message them if need be saying that you really don't want anything to do with either of them, and I'd say do it pretty harshly. These girls make me ashamed to be female being so clingy, they need a slap round the face and to pull themselves together!

Yea im thinking they are just insecure. I dont reply to their text/Fb messages or calls. Ive blocked them on fb but it seems like even when ive done all this it doesnt stop them.

I guess they are looking back to the times we were together and thinking it was great but this was back in school when noone had any worries.

Im getting a new phone soon so im going to do my best to keep my number with close friends only
Don't date psychos.

I'd work on that ego too.
Reply 14
OP, I'll have to assume that the girls you dated were physically unattractive, or socially inept. Because these are the kind of girls that won't leave you alone. The kind of girls that think because you replied to them over fb chat you fancy them.

Moral of the story- try and go for more attractive and mentally stable girls in the future.
Reply 15
Original post by RDL445
Yea im thinking they are just insecure. I dont reply to their text/Fb messages or calls. Ive blocked them on fb but it seems like even when ive done all this it doesnt stop them.

I guess they are looking back to the times we were together and thinking it was great but this was back in school when noone had any worries.

Im getting a new phone soon so im going to do my best to keep my number with close friends only

Yeah that's your best bet not letting them near a new number if you get one! I can't believe they can't get over it, especially the one you were with over GCSE :confused: have these two just not moved away to uni? Or met other members of the male species? :L
Reply 16
change your number ASAP
Reply 17
Let that be a lesson for the next time you ask a girl out - make sure she doesn't have such insecurities or the clingy nature you are having problems with them. Also, this applies to men too.

On a different note, patch down the ego.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending