The Student Room Group

getting into rubbish universities/ courses

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nix-j-c
Especially with all the damage we are doing to the environment and parts of the ocean in particular there is a growing industry for amrine research and conservation.

I did a maths in engineering thing at sixth form and they asked us what we wanted to do and i said marine biology and they said that many of these companies employ marine biologists or similar people to assess any impacts of their work on the oceans and especially in my region, marine engineering is a rapidly growing industry.

It's still not really something that I would deem an appropriate degree course. When you talked about rubbish courses in such a dismissive tone, I assumed you were at least doing biomedical science. :dontknow:
Original post by TheSownRose
It's still not really something that I would deem an appropriate degree course. When you talked about rubbish courses in such a dismissive tone, I assumed you were at least doing biomedical science. :dontknow:

you sound like an absolute ****..

if she wants to do marine biology, then why not. she has her reasons which are very valid. How is it not an appropriate degree course? because you dont know anything about it?

dont know if you knew, but some people go to university and study subjects they enjoy and are passionate about without regard to money rather than mindnumbingly boring ones which yeah may be better financially in the long run but would be miserable years of uni..

example: optometry.. Lol

peace & love :]
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by BoltonFan123
optometry.. Lol

peace & love :]

:lol: You think optometry is a road to loads to money? If I wanted that, I'd have stayed at LSE.
keep your eyes on the prize

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending