The Student Room Group

another half?

Dear all,
why should there be another person in your life?
I can't find the reason why it is necessary to have a life partner to be by my side, because i believe i can also live well on my own.

Do you guys have any ideas?
Thanks for your help:smile:
Original post by finlandyu
Dear all,
I can't find the reason why it is necessary to have a life partner to be by my side, because i believe i can also live well on my own.

I feel the same way sometimes, but I also feel as if it would be good to have an ally in life.
Reply 2
It's not necessary, just nice.
Reply 3
im a female
Hugs and kisses and secks? :ahee:
im a female

There aren't any women on the internet. The rules say so.
Reply 6
'I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete'

BUT I choose to.

Everyone to their own opinion.
That's the same lie I tell myself every night to stave off the horrible loneliness.

Good luck OP.
Reply 8
I feel the same way. No rush or much of a desire to be in a relationship.
Reply 9
Go tell this to Plato and his Hermaphrodites.
Original post by EffDee
Go tell this to Plato and his Hermaphrodites.

Why the hell does every thread on this site have to devolve into people talking about Plato & his hermaphrodites?

Every. ****ing. Time :facepalm2:
Reply 11
Original post by DeepStar
'I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete'

BUT I choose to.

Everyone to their own opinion.

I totally agree with you that we still can do a lot of things to feel complete.
Reply 12
it's lovely being in a relationship and having someone to cuddle up to etc
Dear all,

I used to agree with you, 'til I got into my relationship. Try it and you'll understand. :smile:
I'm happy being in a relationship, I guess some people are just more independent and self sufficient than others!
Reply 15
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
I'm happy being in a relationship, I guess some people are just more independent and than others!

You are right!
Sometimes, people are more independent or self sufficient, more likely to complete things by themselves, so they may think it's fine to live on their own!:smile:
it isn't necessary. these people are just weak and need a crutch in life, someone to lean on and work for them because they're too lazy or mentally incompetent to achieve their goals alone, or to perfect themselves.
Reply 17
Original post by marie1304
alot of people want to share their life with someone else rather than live it alone..., isnt it nicer to walk hand in hand with someone rather than by yourself? i hate being lonely...

it's really wonderful to share life with someone else such as experiences, smiles, thoughts: )
it's really wonderful to share life with someone else such as experiences, smiles, thoughts: )

really - why? go on, give me some reasons. i can't ****ing wait to see this attempt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending