The Student Room Group

What do boys think of girls with dyed red hair?

Scroll to see replies

It depends - If a girl really suits it, I love that colour, but if she doesn't, it looks terrible.
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
I would dye it pink but it fades unbelievably fast.

Then dye it agiAN?

I stopped to let a girl with pink hair across the road...just becuase she had pink hair, think of the opportunites you are missing out on.
Reply 42

Nuff said...
Original post by bestofyou
Then dye it agiAN?

I stopped to let a girl with pink hair across the road...just becuase she had pink hair, think of the opportunites you are missing out on.

To keep my hair pink I would have to dye it every week, and my hair would fall out before I'm 20
Reply 44
OH MY GAWD why the f**k are people so concerned about everyone else? If you like it then keep it for goodness sake!
I'd consider you more of a sheep if you changed your hair colour because other people said they didn't like it.
All thes neds will dye their hair back after a matter of months OP, it's just a trend.
edit: my hair is naturally red, (not orange ginger, really dark auburn-y ginger) and it looks like I've followed the crowd and dyed my hair red. It annoys me that people think I'm a sheep, but I don't want to dye it simply because other people think I'm unoriginal. Natural redheads are a dying breed so I like to think we're the trendsetters :colone:
(not really by the way, but you get my point. Trying to point out that what people think isn't importand :o: lol)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DLJ

Nuff said...

It's greasy and I think she's wearing orange clip-in extension things, ugh. I don't get the hype about her...
Looks pretty hot, just having red hair doesnt mean you're hot but yeah.... can be quite attractive
i like the dyed red hair look
To keep my hair pink I would have to dye it every week, and my hair would fall out before I'm 20

awwww...minus craic

I don't think hair falls out when you dye it though?
Reply 49
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Unoriginal, wants to look like Cheryl cole, joined the bandwagon.

Talk about having a girl in your sig with dyed red hair? :tongue:
awwww...minus craic

I don't think hair falls out when you dye it though?

Hmm maybe not but dying your hair isn't very good for it to be honest. & the bald look definitly isn't hot on me.
Reply 51
Original post by No Man
Better then dying it bleach blonde.

oh goodness me, yes, rather have infrared colored hair than that.
Reply 52
Original post by Barden
hi im 12 and what is this?

A topless girl taken from google son
Hmm maybe not but dying your hair isn't very good for it to be honest. & the bald look definitly isn't hot on me.

the under-cut begs to differ
Original post by gingerrama
It's greasy and I think she's wearing orange clip-in extension things, ugh. I don't get the hype about her...

She's hot as hell? Great blue eyes, nice skin, good shaped face... I could go on.
Reply 55
Original post by berryboysh
Theres nothing wrong with a topless girl (so long as she's fit). Sorry i thought you'd asked for a pic, but at least other people got the pleasure of it (myself included)

just random lol
Reply 56
Original post by disenchant3d
wow, is that allowed here :eek:

:dontknow:
the under-cut begs to differ

True, it is very hot, but I'm not cool enough to pull it off I don't think.
Reply 58
Original post by T-Toe
just random lol

okay, ps: I'm looking out the window to see the spectuclar sight of the moon but it is covered by clouds or pollution. what are the chances of seeing it tonight?
Reply 59
Well my girlfriend has red hair (not shocking red, just a normal deep red/burgundy colour) and is naturally blonde and I think she suits red better. Depends on the person and the shade of red I guess... definitely not a dealmaker or breaker either way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending