The Student Room Group

Problem- I think this girl is really sexy !

Ok I have met this girl who I find incredibly attractive , she is like the perfect girl in some ways. Ok , my concern is that I might have competition/she could have a boyfriend( which caused me to get anxious ,no more like jealous ). I am going to be honest , I am not bad looking . But to me she is stunning , I know I am sounding really pathetic , so lets get down to why I wrote this thread. Would alot of other boys think this girl is the perfect girl and really sexy/stunning as well , I've be known for having bad taste . So Is she really the best thing and the hottest girl I have seen in my life and to some of you , Your life as well in England or is it just lets say my preference ?

Don't be too hard on me for making this thread :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's usually my experience that if I like someone, about a thousand other people do as well.
lol wut?..i think this needs to be followed up by a pic
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ok I have met this girl who I find incredibly attractive , she is like the perfect girl in some ways. Ok , my concern is that I might have competition/she could have a boyfriend( which caused me to get anxious ,no more like jealous ). I am going to be honest , I am not bad looking . But to me she is stunning , I know I am sounding really pathetic , so lets get down to why I wrote this thread. Would alot of other boys think this girl is the perfect girl and really sexy/stunning as well , I've be known for having bad taste . So Is she really the best thing and the hottest girl I have seen in my life and to some of you , Your life as well in England or is it just lets say my preference ?

If your unsure if she has a boyfriend then just ask her, if she has and she's happy with him then leave it at that, if she is single though you can per-sue it further and maybe get into a relationship with her. I can't say if she is super fit or not without any pics though:wink:
Well everyone has their own preferences. Myself, the perfect guy would be David Tennant. My sister on the other hand doesn't understand why I find him so O.M.G which I think is just impossible!

Like I said, it's all down to preference. If you think that she is that stunning then I'm sure that other guys will also think the same, if you're worried that another guy will get her before you then make your move, you'll never know if she finds you attractive until you go & talk to her.
Original post by HumanNature1992
lol wut?..i think this needs to be followed up by a pic

This. I was expecting a pic, or at least a very detailed description :mad:
Reply 6
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
Well everyone has their own preferences. Myself, the perfect guy would be David Tennant. My sister on the other hand doesn't understand why I find him so O.M.G which I think is just impossible!

Like I said, it's all down to preference. If you think that she is that stunning then I'm sure that other guys will also think the same, if you're worried that another guy will get her before you then make your move, you'll never know if she finds you attractive until you go & talk to her.

:coma: David Tennant :coma:
Seriously, I :love: :love: him

OP: How are we supposed to know? If you like her ask her out. She'll either say yes - win - or no, and then your question is answered. Simple!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7

Have you actually met her met her, or is she just someone who you have seen around?

And who cares, it's your taste, and if she is the best looking girl you know, then screw everyone else! When I really like a guy, unless people I know, really know him, then when I tell them, I don't really care of their reactions, it's my decision.

Ultimately, if she is someone who you are friends with/know well, I'd weigh up the pros and cons, is it worth risking the friendship? (this might be me, but if I've ever liked a guy mate, they say it's ok, we'll stay friends, then spend the next 6months ignoring me) and if it is, go for it. What have you go to lose?

If you don't know her, chat to her when you see her. Pluck up the courage!

Hope it goes well for you! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Charlottelisabeth

It wouldn't let me give you positive rating :frown:

But <3 David Tenant! Dunno how anyone couldn't! :adore:
Reply 9
we defo need a pic mate
Reply 10
No pics , Its not unfair on the person

But I will give a description:
Tall, skinny, no boobs , long hair , small head , pretty face , tan skin
some of us are visual learners u know.... pics please!
Reply 12

YOU FAIL
go away
Reply 13

Ask her out, then f@ck in her ass as hard as you can.
Reply 14
No pics = futile thread. Deliver the pics OP or put the nail in this coffin.
Reply 15
Come on , You can't expect pics . You wouldn't appreciate it if someone posted pics of you online
Come on , You can't expect pics . You wouldn't appreciate it if someone posted pics of you online

You sir are a wasteman, we want to see the pics already
Reply 17

:rofl: how old r u..11?
Reply 18
Haha what a bizzare post! Why are you asking a bunch of strangers to justify you liking a girl that we've never met (never mind the fact we've never met you either)! If you like her, I'm sure she will be more than thrilled- especially if you like her as much as you say you do! In the past, I have had boys not tell me they like me because they think they are "out of my league", sounds arrogant perhaps but I know it as fact. And here's another fact- I've never had a boyfriend.
Reply 19
Original post by loling909
:rofl: how old r u..11?

I don't understand why you called me 11 years old considering I gave a description , please don't project your own insecurities on this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending