The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
thanks to some of you, she's not talking to me

How is it our fault that you started this thread, and made yourself annonymous yet made it completely obvious as to who you are and the person in question?
i'd be worried about this one OP....

I heard the prime minister is interested in this.

Thanks.
Reply 303
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Still giving the link out for the slowbies.

Link, please?

Feed my starving curiosity.
Reply 304
I bet OP is trolling... but I still want to see that blog.
Could anyone link me? :h:
Ahh I wanna see it too...curious! I did PM someone for the link yesterday, but didn't get it. Damn.
Reply 306

link please? :redface:

Can I have the link please? Burning with curiousity!

OP, I wouldn't be too concerned, bearing in mind that she's an art student. I've seen some pretty weird photos from my friends doing photography. Controversial stuff doesn't necessarily mean that she's a psycho or emotionally disturbed or whatever- although I would maybe suggest you talk to her about some of the rumours you've been hearing. I don't really know why she's mad at you either- surely the whole point of posting stuff on the internet is so that people will see it? :confused:
Reply 308
link me pleaase :biggrin:

Yo Ms. Coffey, give this slowbie the link please.
Reply 310
That blog is just plain weird....

I'm not sure I really understand.
Wow, what the ****? I don't get disgusted very easily, however that was one of the most ****ed up blogs I've seen in my life, OP GET THE **** OUT!
Its not really that bad, Just lots of tits on thin girls and self inflicted wounds.
Reply 313
Original post by Anonymous
the stuff i've heard and the way she is doesn't add up
i never thought she was 'normal' i.e. like most people, but i don't really understand what all this **** means to be honest

May i have the link please ? Or someone else can send me ?
I am curious thats all :P

can i have the link please? i just want to know whats got everyone worked up!
Reply 315

Please may you PM me the link? I wasn't going to ask when I saw this the other day, but this thread keeps popping up and taunting me. I need to know! Thank you :smile:.
She inspired me :smile:
Reply 317
Original post by TheSilentG
Wow, what the ****? I don't get disgusted very easily, however that was one of the most ****ed up blogs I've seen in my life, OP GET THE **** OUT!

Could you link me please?
Reply 318
Original post by tface
Is it ok for people to ask for me to PM them the link? I can imagine the horrible burning curiosity to see what the big deal is about, and I'll link anyone up. It's ****ed up though, not for squeamish/normal people.

PM me it please?
Reply 319
It's only the last lot that is kinda ****ed up. The rest are fine, haha. You messed her up, Anon :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending