The Student Room Group

Came bucketloads and now I'm really embarrassed!! :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lolwat

If he looks freaked out time to find someone else love. Its happy days when that happens.
What kind of guy would give you a "dirty look" (unless by that you mean dirty in another way....) because you came? Most would be turned on
Original post by aja89
If he can't handle the lady juice, he's not a real man. :sexface:

You know every time you call it that you make kittens cry right?
Perhaps he didn't think he could do it or have such an affect.
Reply 24
Original post by Loz17
Lad knows what he's doing...
Its fine. Just speak to him. It's only a embarassing as you make it. A lot of guys really get turned on by making girls come. If he's enevr done it before he may have wondered why but just speak to him. And if it comes up in conversation, then just talk about it. If it felt good, tell him!

Relationships are about communication between those involved. If you can't talk to him about this sort of stuff, then you shouldn't be doing it. Talking about it is half the responsibilty (with a lack of other term to use)

And I'd say this is a good thing. A lot of girl would love to be able to come like that! Nothing to be ashamed of.

So can many girls not come like that?! I thought it was normal :colondollar:
OP nothing to be embarrassed about there :wink:
Reply 25
Original post by Militantbuthopeful
You know every time you call it that you make kittens cry right?

Are you aware you've made a brilliant 'wet pussy' joke within a 'wet pussy' thread? :cool:
Original post by Elf.
So can many girls not come like that?! I thought it was normal :colondollar:
OP nothing to be embarrassed about there :wink:

Apparently not. From personal experience it takes a lot for me too. I read everywhere (and I mean everywhere) that loads of girls struggle to orgasm let alone come.
Original post by aja89
Are you aware you've made a brilliant 'wet pussy' joke within a 'wet pussy' thread? :cool:

You win the internet today. Congratulations
Reply 28
the first time a girl came all over my hand i thought she had started bleeding on me (before i looked and saw it was clear. obvs). but i assure you, its a good thing!
Well here comes my erection:sexface:
Reply 30
Original post by Lewroll
I expected this next bit to say 'and then I jizzed in my pants'.

i know this is the first thing i thought of

Reply 31
Just an update: I spike to my boyfriend about it and he said what most of you did, he said that he didn't expect it and was surprised that I came in the way that I did. He reckons he did well :teehee: and wants to do it again by "maybe trying something else" this time :wink:
Thanks you guys for replying and reassuring me! I don't think I would have spoken to him had you people not convinced me that I was okay to climax like that :smile:
Glad it was all ok in the end :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending