The Student Room Group

When does sex become pleasurable/less painful?

My first time was a few weeks ago and was really painful.
Ive only had sex about 10 times since, but it doesnt become less painful at all.
At least the bleeding seems to have stopped now, the last time I didnt bleed anyway, but the pain hasnt.

I dont know what i was expecting, i kinda thought it would be painful but still pleasurable at the same time. But i dont feel anything at all, apart from the pain.

I do enjoy masturbating tho, and yes i can use tampons, so i dont have a problem i dont think.

My bf is black, and yes really big (and im not just saying that because im unexperienced, i have seen anough penises before, so dont bother saying things like "oh i bet he's tiny", youre not being helpful), and really experienced, so i doubt he's doing it completely wrong.

When will it become more pleasurable, any advice?

Scroll to see replies

For a start, use some lube when you're doing it. Even if you get really wet, extra lubrication will make things easier (particularly as lube has a thicker texture than your natural stuff).

Lots of foreplay where he sort of stretches you with his fingers, if that makes sense. So using one, then two, then three if necessary.

If either you or him stimulate your clit while you're doing it, it should make it less painful.

But yes, it will get less painful, in time.
Ultimately, you'll WANT it to be a bit painful :wink:
Reply 3
If you're wet enough it shouldn't really be painful. Try more foreplay and don't start intercourse until you're very aroused?
Reply 4
Go with a black guy. Stretch you out a bit. :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Millyshyn
If you're wet enough it shouldn't really be painful. Try more foreplay and don't start intercourse until you're very aroused?

This.

If you wait until you can't wait any more, I'm sure he'll just slip right in. No problems, no pain, job done.
Reply 6
Original post by amime

read my first post :wink:

Original post by Anonymous
My bf is black, and yes really big (and im not just saying that because im unexperienced, i have seen anough penises before, so dont bother saying things like "oh i bet he's tiny", youre not being helpful), and really experienced, so i doubt he's doing it completely wrong.
Reply 7
You might want to see a gyno, because there are a variety of reasons that the pain could be attributed to- assuming you're properly wet and turned on. If that's happening and it's still super painful, it could be his size or the doctor might find something. Gl! :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Walter Ego
Ultimately, you'll WANT it to be a bit painful :wink:

I do like a little pain with my pleasure :colone:
Original post by amime

her BF is black :tongue:
Reply 10
If it is really bad go to a doctor.
Sex felt good for me the first time! I know that's not normal though haha. I'm sure it's just different for everybody, but what you could to do speed up the painful time is to sort of 'practise' with a dildo? Or it doesn't have to be an actual dildo but something shaped like a penis (you'd be surprised how many objects you could find around your house, like bottles of foundation and the sticks of hairbrushes) and just pretend it's a penis.
There is not pain when you both can be enough wet and horny so all going and finish like one good take shower :smile:
Original post by miromirante
There is not pain when you both can be enough wet and horny so all going and finish like one good take shower :smile:

New to English is you are friend, improve with it time over might you.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply 15
When you put away the bondage stuff.
Reply 16
lubricant (buy at boots/the supermarket) & lots of foreplay.
Try different positions - avoid deeper ones (eg doggy style) which may hurt if he's well endowed.
Original post by Walter Ego
New to English is you are friend, improve with it time over might you.

Hehehe, I'm reading that at the moment...OK AGREE!!!!

Bad writing, but still think same:smile:
Original post by jimbo139
lubricant (buy at boots/the supermarket) & lots of foreplay.
Try different positions - avoid deeper ones (eg doggy style) which may hurt if he's well endowed.

ACCORDING to you and mentioned lubricant effect, must try and let me know :smile:

DUREX performa

Durex performa condoms contain a special lubricant, climax control lubricant which activated by body heat

Reply 19
ACCORDING to you and mentioned lubricant effect, must try and let me know :smile:

DUREX performa

Durex performa condoms contain a special lubricant, climax control lubricant which activated by body heat

eh?

Quick Reply

Latest