The Student Room Group

I want a boyfriend but have forgotten how to

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SillyRodent
I make references to Mean Girls as frequently as possible.

It is an amazing movie
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
It is an amazing movie

Then refrain from questioning my sexuality please.
Then refrain from questioning my sexuality please.

Your sexuality is your own business, I'm just saying I don't know many straight guys who would admit to enjoying that movie for any other reason than the fact that Lindsay Lohan is smokin' in that film.
Please tell me you are gay. Otherwise it is just worrying that a boy made a reference to mean girls.

Oh good, a bit of casual homophobia, lovely.
Your sexuality is your own business, I'm just saying I don't know many straight guys who would admit to enjoying that movie for any other reason than the fact that Lindsay Lohan is smokin' in that film.

Boo you whore.
Reply 25
...and then you end up in bed with them and you never hear from them again.

Been there, done that.

Serious answer?

Firstly, work on your weight, judging by your username. You probably already are, but I'm covering all my bases here. Not that it's impossible to find a boyfriend without losing weight; it's just more difficult.

Then abide by the following bullet points. This is what I like to call the scattershot method.

1) Go talk to lots of guys. Preferably not in a club or party environment where everyone's trying to get laid.
2) Assuming you're not socially deficient, after a while you should have collected a bunch of guy friends.
3) Drop the unattractive/creepy ones.
4) Start flirting with the rest. Immediately drop the ones that don't reciprocate.
5) Develop the confidence and self esteem to recognize the guys that are trying to pressure you into sex. Tell them to **** off.
6) The ones that stick around are guys that are attracted to you, and genuinely like you as a person. Make them fight each other for your love.
7) ???
8) Picnics, hand holding, etc.
Original post by missygeorgia
Oh good, a bit of casual homophobia, lovely.

What exactly in that comment was homophobic?
Boo you whore.

Have you ever felt personally victimised by Regina George?
What exactly in that comment was homophobic?

You're right, it was more sexist than anything.
Original post by missygeorgia
You're right, it was more sexist than anything.

Exactly. Sexism I can handle, but I won't stand for being called homophobic.
Have you ever felt personally victimised by Regina George?

Haha <3
Reply 31
Wear a shirt that says, I suck cock really really good.
Maybe you need to learn to love yourself a little more? I mean, obviously I don't know what you look like, but from your stats it doesn't look like you're very overweight, yet you want to lose such a huge amount..
Reply 33
Original post by Kohta
Serious answer?

Firstly, work on your weight, judging by your username. You probably already are, but I'm covering all my bases here. Not that it's impossible to find a boyfriend without losing weight; it's just more difficult.

Then abide by the following bullet points. This is what I like to call the scattershot method.

1) Go talk to lots of guys. Preferably not in a club or party environment where everyone's trying to get laid.
2) Assuming you're not socially deficient, after a while you should have collected a bunch of guy friends.
3) Drop the unattractive/creepy ones.
4) Start flirting with the rest. Immediately drop the ones that don't reciprocate.
5) Develop the confidence and self esteem to recognize the guys that are trying to pressure you into sex. Tell them to **** off.
6) The ones that stick around are guys that are attracted to you, and genuinely like you as a person. Make them fight each other for your love.
7) ???
8) Picnics, hand holding, etc.

that sounds so easyy :P not that it is!!
and omg im almost the same weight as 'ineedtoloseweight' (about 9.5 stone) but im only 5 ft 4 :redface: do you think im deluded... and im actually fat?.. do u think i should take my eating habits more seriously and snap out of it? (im a mega nommer) :s-smilie:
Original post by J_90
Wear a shirt that says, I suck cock really really good.

This made me LOL. it's not really me though, I'm more a girl who appears to be very quiet and shy then I turn out to be freaky in bed.
Exactly. Sexism I can handle, but I won't stand for being called homophobic.

Well, it was homophobic too- stereotyping, constructing homosexual men as in a different category to gay men, with different norms and standards.

And shame on you for complacently being a sexist.

Bend and snap! Works like a ****ing charm.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
This made me LOL. it's not really me though, I'm more a girl who appears to be very quiet and shy then I turn out to be freaky in bed.

Jokes :P You don't sound like a slutty special! I'm the same in fact :wink:
Original post by assassin's_creed
BEND & SNAP!

Works like a ****ing charm.

My favourite movie of all time :colondollar:

What's with the guys and their references to chick flicks in this thread though? Seriously?
My favourite movie of all time :colondollar:

What's with the guys and their references to chick flicks in this thread though? Seriously?

Reese Witherspoon...She'd get it, that's why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending