The Student Room Group

I want a boyfriend but have forgotten how to

Scroll to see replies

Well there's someone I quite like, but I don't know how to show him I want to be more than friends.
Reply 41
Dress in a santa outfit and dance to "Jingle Bell Rock" in a sexually suggestive manner??

Spoiler

Reply 42
Original post by SillyRodent
It sounds like the main problem is your attractive friends. You should try and break up their friendship, offer them snack bars which make them gain weight and trick them in to putting foot cream on their faces.

YES.
I'd rep you but apparently you were the last person I repped, so I'll give you a awkward smile instead
:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by ynynyn123
that sounds so easyy :P not that it is!!
and omg im almost the same weight as 'ineedtoloseweight' (about 9.5 stone) but im only 5 ft 4 :redface: do you think im deluded... and im actually fat?.. do u think i should take my eating habits more seriously and snap out of it? (im a mega nommer) :s-smilie:

Food is awesome man. For the love of God don't deprive yourself of something so delicious. You just need to control it better.

I love love looooove food. I am a massive cook, spending around 80% of my paycheck on like expensive, import ingredients from the market and that. Got pretty overweight too - 16 stone at my heaviest, which at 6'2" isn't obese, but still pretty bad.

So now I give myself 500 calories for breakfast, 500 for lunch, then I have the freedom to go completely overboard and whip myself up something glorious in the evening. To top it all off I go running, which I hate, but it keeps me sexy.

Good luck ma'am.
Original post by insoms
Dress in a santa outfit and dance to "Jingle Bell Rock" in a sexually suggestive manner??

Spoiler

I'd rather see you up there shakin' that thang
Reply 45
Original post by assassin's_creed

Bend and snap! Works like a ****ing charm.

Unless you headbutt him in the face in the process of this....
Apply for the next series of Take Me Out.

All the other girls on it will be even more desperate than you.
Original post by Jesse_Mac
YES.
I'd rep you but apparently you were the last person I repped, so I'll give you a awkward smile instead
:smile:

You go Glen Coco!
Original post by SillyRodent
You go Glen Coco!

And none for Gretchen Weeners.
don't pressure getting a boyfriend on yourself. let it happen if it happens and pleeeeeeaase don't go around being a desperate whore -you'll only attract one night stands.
Reply 50
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Exactly. Sexism I can handle, but I won't stand for being called homophobic.

Oh, because sexism is completely fine?? I can't believe that people still think like that nowadays.
Original post by betaomega
Oh, because sexism is completely fine?? I can't believe that people still think like that nowadays.

Fugly slut.
why has this thread been hijacked anyway? back on topic please guys

Quick Reply

Latest