The Student Room Group

What do we define as losing one's virginity?

For girls it's obviously penetration of the hymen right?

But for guys is it just penetration or do you have to actually come?

Scroll to see replies

Penis. Insert. Vagina

Like Connect Four, once you put your thing in the slot, you can't go back if you've made a mistake
Reply 2
This idea of virginity doesn't always apply e.g. just because someone is gay doesn't make them a life-long virgin.

You shouldn't get caught up in defining what virginity is or isn't.
you lose your Virginity if you switch to Sky :biggrin:
Original post by viksta1000
you lose your Virginity if you switch to Sky :biggrin:

Lol, so bad it was good (that's what she said:ninja:).

:rofl:
Reply 5
But what about oral sex? Are you still a virgin after that? :/
Reply 6
A certain episode of The Inbetweeners springs to mind....
Original post by b0l33

Yes.
Reply 8
For a straight man, I think the normal definition of 'virgin' is basically one who has not manhandled his Manhandle past the meat curtains at the door of Club Vajayjay.
Reply 9
Discovering the pleasure of being cummed inside.
I am really not interested in a sacrosant definition of having sex. I think everybody accepts a man penetrating a woman as sex and most people accept male-male sex as sex but you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who thinks that scissoring or fingering is sex, which seems to imply that sex is something exclusively male. If you had an intimate experience with someone else which somehow involved sexual areas and you think it qualifies as sex, go wild. I ain't going to tell you otherwise
Penis in Vagina
or
Penis is Anus.
Reply 12
when it goes all the way in and spends at least 30 seconds in there.
Reply 13
Original post by Carpediemxx
Penis. Insert. Vagina

Like Connect Four, once you put your thing in the slot, you can't go back if you've made a mistake

dunno why the **** that made me laugh so much LOL
Penetration of a living being.
Original post by Anonymous
For girls it's obviously penetration of the hymen right?

technically no. you can break the hyman by using tampons...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by b0l33

Of course you are? :confused: Do you find the vagina and the mouth hard to distinguish from each other?
Reply 17
getting sent to a category A prison / joining the scouts / becoming a choirboy

don't run the risk of being a virgin your entire life - choose one of the options above and go for it!
Reply 18
Original post by Pedrobear
Discovering the pleasure of being cummed inside.

That's something I'd rather not experience. Just not my thing.
i think it's how each individual defines it.

i don't think it's PIV sex, becuase that means homosexuals can never lose their virginity, which they do.

personally i think it's penetration. of any form. so any part of someone elses anatomy (finger/penis/elbow/whatever) enters thevagina/anus then the recipient has lost their virginity.
obviously penis entering vagina/anus is the man loosing his, but i don't know if i count a man recieving oral sex as it or not.

but again, it's personal choice and ideas.

i know some people who define it soley as PIV, i know other people who say any 'genital play' is.

i also know people who wouldn't count sexual abuse as such becuase it's non-consensual therefore a completely different matter.

but it's your personal choice and how you feel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending