The Student Room Group

Guys, has a girl ever bit your penis while performing oral sex on you?

Imagine if you and your gf had a huge argument and the argument dies down however she hasn't fully gotten over the argument. You want make up sex but she only agrees because she has something in store for you... She asks if she could give you a bj and without hesitation you say yes, while performing oral sex on you she cuts her teeth into your penis, blood spewing out everywhere.

Guys, be careful not to piss a girl off :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I like the assumption that a guy's method of making a huge argument better is to stick our penises in the two main holes in a female's body.

If I pissed a girl off, I'd be doing something other forcing my penis down her throat to cheer her up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
That sort of happened to me once, except she didn't bite it. She put out her cigarette on it.

Honestly the only time I have ever punched a woman in the mouth.

I still have the scar.
Reply 3
Original post by Kohta
That sort of happened to me once, except she didn't bite it. She put out her cigarette on it.

I still have the scar.

:lolwut: What a nutter!

*cringe*
Never been bitten, but had a girl who didn't quite know what she was doing...
Felt like a cheesegrater.

i bit my bf penis once when i went absolutely crazy. :biggrin: he made lots of noise :wink:

ps* damn you TSR, it was a bit of a rough sex ....love the negs. :P
(edited 13 years ago)
This thread is turning me asexual.
Reply 7
Original post by Kohta

I still have the scar.

I don't have a penis, but I feel your pain.
What a cow.

I've never bitten a guy to get back at him. I'd rather take out my stresses having sex if I actually liked the guy.... I wouldn't want to hurt anyone like that.
Reply 8
I like a bit of teeth down there from time to time.

But I like your description OP, it could be made into one of those car adverts where the guy disrespects her car and the girl gets revenge a few days later.
LOL. All this is quite funny.
Original post by Kohta

I still have the scar.

Lol. a cigarette!? (Sorry dude)
If I ever got bit on the penis then 1 falcon punch would be swiftly delivered for pay back.
Reply 12
Original post by DH-Biker
I like the assumption that a guy's method of making a huge argument better is to stick our penises in the two main holes in a female's body.

If I pissed a girl off, I'd be doing something other forcing my penis down her throat to cheer her up.

So you're telling me that if a girl wants to give you bj you'll say no? Bull****.
Original post by DH-Biker

LOL. This is making me laugh real hard. But I agree with you, why would you know that a girl is upset with you, and u put your thing in her mouth???

Lol. Just the thought of it is funny! :biggrin:
Reply 14
is it possible to bite to right off? :eek:
Reply 15
Original post by street.lovin'
i bit my bf penis once when i went absolutely crazy. :biggrin: he made lots of noise :wink:

When you bit it, did a bit of semen come out?
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
So you're telling me that if a girl wants to give you bj you'll say no? Bull****.

Oh, I'd probably take it. After much deliberation.

However, I would never think of a BJ as "Oh, its ok, just slide your mouth over this, and the argument will be forgotten about".
Original post by Anonymous

You are a guy, and your girl is really mad and u would let her? DWL :biggrin:
It's not a joke. Girls will bite that s*** off! lol
Reply 18
Original post by noobynoo
is it possible to bite to right off? :eek:

Yeah, just meat.
Reply 19
Original post by ..x Orchid x..
LOL. This is making me laugh real hard. But I agree with you, why would you know that a girl is upset with you, and u put your thing in her mouth???

Lol. Just the thought of it is funny! :biggrin:

1. You've made up, so she's obviously given off the impression that she's over it and that she just wants sex to relax

2. But why would that thought of her biting off even cross your mind (especially after you though she was over the argument), you're being offered a free bj, many guys will take it without no hesitation.

Quick Reply

Latest