The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hygeia
Can anyone access any of these?
The physically disabled physician. JAMA (Chicago, Ill.) [0098-7484] Wainapel yr:1987 vol:257 iss:21 pg:2935 -2938
Physical Disabilities and the Study and Practice of Medicine JAMA. 1987;257(21):2956-2957.
The physically disabled medical student.Stiens S. Int Disabil Stud. 1987;9(3):140-1.
Physical disability among physicians: An analysis of 259 cases. Stanley F. Wainapel. Disability & Rehabilitation. 1987, Vol. 9, No. 3 : Pages 138-140

Sorry, all I seem to post in here at the moment is requests for help :o: As soon as I get through finals, I'll start being more sociable again!

Why are they all from 1987. I can't get on to the top 2 - anybody from Imperial/Georges/Barts/Cardiff/Aberdeen/Bristol/Manchester should be able to though.

Sent the other two to your email though.
Original post by Lantana
Why are they all from 1987. I can't get on to the top 2 - anybody from Imperial/Georges/Barts/Cardiff/Aberdeen/Bristol/Manchester should be able to though.

Sent the other two to your email though.

I wondered how you came up with such a specific list! :tongue: Weirdly, I can't access it. I can type in my details, but I just get returned to the first log in page with the options for JAMA membership/Athens/Shiboleth :dontknow:
Reply 2082
Original post by lekky
Get it done!

seconded! SBC is a very funny man.

and on the topic of journals, i can get to jama through my athens, if anyone else wants anything from there too just let me know!
Original post by Tech
seconded! SBC is a very funny man.

and on the topic of journals, i can get to jama through my athens, if anyone else wants anything from there too just let me know!

You have athens? :O

I'm will need help from you guys on this forum soon as I need some articles that are pretty old (pre 1990 ) and UCL doesnt subscribe :frown:
Reply 2084
Original post by Philosoraptor
You have athens? :O

Yeah, the EvEv people at PDS sorted it out for us at one of those library sessions that nobody actually goes to :colondollar:

It's not complete, most things don't work really but JAMA is one of the few things that does.
Original post by Tech
Yeah, the EvEv people at PDS sorted it out for us at one of those library sessions that nobody actually goes to :colondollar:

It's not complete, most things don't work really but JAMA is one of the few things that does.

OH you talking about the NHS one - yeah I still have that - had thought of using it but it seemed mostly useless :p:
Original post by lekky
do you really like blonde hair lol?

tbf, i do think blonde looked good on me
I like to think (might be entirely delusional) that I'm one of those people that can pull of brunette and blonde and red-head

I just get bored easily :smile:

No doubt I'll be blonde again by about mid-summer!

OH and I'm meeting Fission_Mailed tonight. exciting times.. on that note I best get back to responsibly looking after my liver :wink:

Usually, I'm an absolute sucker for a blonde.
Original post by digitalis
Usually, I'm an absolute sucker for a blonde.

Real or bottle? If the latter, I think I should buy myself a gun...lol. Although, I do like blond guys :drool:
Original post by Lantana
Real or bottle? If the latter, I think I should buy myself a gun...lol. Although, I do like blond guys :drool:

Don't give a ****, really.
I did it! (see profile pic). Red nose day was the perfect cover story! Love it :smile:
Reply 2090
Original post by Smile88egc
I did it! (see profile pic). Red nose day was the perfect cover story! Love it :smile:
Epic.

p.s. when did you become a finalist? :redface:

Ah I assume people have you on facebook or something?
I feel left out :frown:

:p:
Well did my finals last summer, PMS is weird like that and do it in 4th year, but graduating in July.

Don't feel left out, it's on my TSR profile :cool:
Well did my finals last summer, PMS is weird like that and do it in 4th year, but graduating in July.

Don't feel left out, it's on my TSR profile :cool:

Really? I don't see it haha
Reply 2094

looks great! its a lot redder than mine.
Someone please get Rebecca Black out of my head before I cry.
Glasgow medics may be crap at basketball, but they're certainly better at drinking than we are.

Bit crap that it's all over and I have to get back to lectures tomorrow.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Glasgow medics may be crap at basketball, but they're certainly better at drinking than we are.

I BET WE'D WIN WITH DRINKING.

Not sure if that's much to be proud of though.
Original post by Fission_Mailed

We are coming to teach the Nottingham Medics how to play football Friday-Sunday. :wink2:
Reply 2099
Original post by Jessaay!
I BET WE'D WIN WITH DRINKING.
BL would piss all over you.

(In the old days anyway, before they became all soft)

Latest

Trending

Trending