The Student Room Group

Qaddafi the Greatest leader of his era!

Love him or hate him, he is the greatest leader Libya ever had since the neolithic age! Heck before Colonel Qaddafi Libya was nothing as far as history goes, just a bunch of Lybo tribes subdued by empires.

Gaddafi exposed democracy as a failed program in his Green book, because simply democracy equates the voice of a dull human pushing an 69 IQ with a human twice his IQ, it equates the voice of mindless teens with wise elders!

He managed to survive all kinds of wars and conspiracies against him, his genius 1977 rebllion against the political elites in Libya, is his political master piece (disguised as an innocent people revolution)

Gaddafi is greater than any president alive today because we will remember him for helping the underdogs all over the world & making Libya the only nation to have the term Uber Great Republic as their official name, now the druggies rebelling against the colonel will be downgraded to citzens of the normal lame republic or even worse an Islamic emirate

I have to admit I wished the colonel had 1000+ nuclear war heads to backup his great ego & magnetic personality...I mean at the end of the day when we all die, the colonel legacy will always be greater than the midget Sarkozy will ever be or even any US president weakling corporate appointed employee...who has to leave his office limpwristed just as he started to muster some power.

Also Gaddafi violently killed alot of his enemies in old testament fashion & enjoyed the company of many beautiful women...The fantasy of any male (Effective Aggression + Plenty of SEX) that 99.9999% will never have...so we can only envy or hate him

Finally remember that when Qaddafi was around your age he was already the president of Libya & you are no where near his status...Farewell to the king of Kings, we will miss you :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:s-smilie:

This may seem a bit unrelated, but is it Gaddafi or Qaddafi?
Reply 2
Yeah, because murdering your own people is a sign of a great leader.
Reply 3
All I know is that he's been wetting his bed regularly for a while now in fear of the people he dictated for more than forty years!
BY THE WAY, there used to be railway stations and post offices, and the streets were ALL named before Gadafi came to power.

When Gadafi came along he wiped this away, along with many many other things which turned libya from an advancing country to a backward one during his era, he also stole billions from the money made from Oil. His children (and theres a whole herd of them..about 8 or more) have been reported to spend in excess of 140 million per year.

Sounds like the ideal leader to you? Go get your head checked.
Reply 5
No wonder. He is the only Leader they had since the Neolithic age. :laugh:

He had a country consisting of a significant reserve of oil resources and just 6 million mouths to feed. he could easily transformed it into the leading nation of the Mediterranean.

Instead he 'effed it all up and got himself into an all out uprising. GG.
Reply 6
Original post by Brandmon
No wonder. He is the only Leader they had since the Neolithic age. :laugh:

He had a country consisting of a significant reserve of oil resources and just 6 million mouths to feed. he could easily transformed it into the leading nation of the Mediterranean.

Instead he 'effed it all up and got himself into an all out uprising. GG.

No re
Reply 7
I could comment on the whole post but really:
Original post by Meditid
so we can only envy or hate him
Dude has a melted face and is about to get a cruise missile up his arse. Can't say I envy that..
Reply 8
SO great you forgot how to spell his name.
Reply 9
They see Gaddafi trolling,
they hatin'
Patrollin' Tryin to bomb his Libyan army
Tryin to bomb his Libyan army

Original post by Tut.exe
They see Gaddafi trolling,
they hatin'
Patrollin' Tryin to bomb his Libyan army

Extremely lame, I'm afraid.
Reply 11
Original post by ScarletMoon
Extremely lame, I'm afraid.

I was addressing it to the OP... so whatever you monkeys say i dont mind
I dont understand why he dosnt promote himself! I mean colonel is kind of low is it not?
That you can't spell his name right is reason enough to ignore everything you've said in defence of this psychotic maniac.
Original post by Left Hand Drive
I dont understand why he dosnt promote himself! I mean colonel is kind of low is it not?

Wikipedia
Gaddafi did not promote himself to the rank of general upon seizing power, but rather accepted a ceremonial promotion from captain to colonel and has remained at this rank since then. While at odds with Western military ranking for a colonel to rule a country and serve as commander-in-chief of its military, in Gaddafi's own words Libya's society is "ruled by the people", so he needs no more grandiose title or supreme military rank

I suppose, if you're in charge you can call yourself whatever you like.
Original post by History-Student
I suppose, if you're in charge you can call yourself whatever you like.

I would be supreme overlord commander!
Original post by gummi_bears
Original post by Liam 09
SO great you forgot how to spell his name.
Original post by Student2806
That you can't spell his name right is reason enough to ignore everything you've said in defence of this psychotic maniac.
Transliteration is more of an art than a science. Because Arabic phonology doesn't match up exactly with English phonology (i.e. the two languages employ different sounds), there are numerous correct ways of doing it, depending on the system one employs.

Here's a detailed explanation of the issue: http://turnstylenews.com/2011/03/07/moammer-spells-it-el-gadhafi-but-why/
(edited 13 years ago)
whatever you think of Gaddafi/Qaddafi....

you must admit, that guy has more balls than the entire middle east combined....
Reply 18
All I know is that Libya has the highest Human Development Index than any other African country and an excellent education system for its citizens. Iraq was the same in the Middle East, and also had an excellent health service, until we reduced the country to rubble. The same will happen to Libya, such countries will never achieve democracy as we define it, maybe it works for us but the people over there have different system in place for centuries.

If a person tells me in here that Iraq is better now than it was before our invasion, he/she will be a great liar. Leaders of such countries were and still are puppets, placed there by our governments (the West), they serve their purpose and then we get rid of them once they served their purpose. See Al Qaeda for example, having the USA's backing when fighting the Russians in the 80s, see Saddam having the USA's backing when fighting Iran some decades ago and the list goes on and on......

Why did France and the rest of Europe stay out of the USA's invasion in Iraq, because the oil in the region was of interest to USA and UK mainly, so they would not make any profit after spending billions in a war.

Why is France spearheading the war against Libya, because North Africa's oil reserves are of interest to them and they will profit out this war although they will most likely waste billions for the attack.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by gummi_bears
:s-smilie:

Theres no specific way to translate his name. I'd rather spell is A55HOLE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending