The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Copied from my old school's Wikipedia page:

Hannah England, middle-distance runner.

Adam Hunt, chess International Master and younger brother of Woman Grandmaster, Harriet Hunt.

James Lavelle, member of music group unkle, founder of Mo'Wax record label.

Yasmin Le Bon née Yasmin Parvaneh, model and wife of Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran fame.

Tom Penny, professional skateboarder.

Tom Poster, pianist and winner of the keyboard section of BBC Young Musician of the Year in 2000.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by kerily
There's a placard on the wall saying Mary Wollstonecraft went there, but considering that it was built after she died, I highly doubt this :awesome:

From Mary Wollstonecraft's wikipedia page:

"The second and more important friendship was with Fanny Blood..."

:awesome:
Original post by Alexx53
Joe Thomas
(Simon from the Inbetweeners)

KEGS?
The lad who got shot by Ashley Cole :wink:
Danny from the Wombats, Kevin Nolan, Mitch Benn, and Mathew Sloane.
Oh yeah the first series of The Choir was filmed at my high school
Original post by clo-clo1
Oh yeah the first series of The Choir was filmed at my high school

If we're getting more abstract, the school in Hollyoaks uses my secondary school's uniform & badge. And apparently 10% of the school-age extras in the show come from my school and the neighbouring one.
no, haha. hannah spearitt from s club 7/primeval ? and Myleene klass lived nearby, my friend knows her mum.
Thats it, wow.
The guy who played

GANNNNDDALLF (Ian McKellen). He did a speech on gay rights and discrimination against homosexuality, was pretty darn cool and he is an awsome guy too.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Mr C Back
The guy who played

GANNNNDDALLF (Ian McKellen). He did a speech on gay rights and discrimination against homosexuality, was pretty darn cool and he is an awsome guy too.

winner
Original post by Destroyviruses
Can you see his signiture on the library window sill?

There is definitely something that appears to be his signature carved into it, whether it was actually done by him or not is a completely different matter!
J K Rowling
Tony Blair

i know :frown:
Andrew Brons, BNP and former National Front leader
:frown: god i am ashamed :smile:
Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales

Sir Winston Churchill

Lord Jeffrey Amherst

Jane Austen

H. G. Wells

to name but a few...
Also, apparently that harpist for the royals that got done for burglary to fund her drug habit. Yeah, classy school :cool:
Original post by Bubbles2010
I am very impressed :biggrin: wow

dont lie please
Frank Lampard, Griff Rhys Jones, Jodie Marsh, Keith Allen, Douglas Adams, Neville Chamberlain, Eric Peters and probably more which i've fogotten about!
Original post by ILurfSmurf
my friend goes there! i wonder is she knows david attenborough went there... i'll have to tell her :tongue:

I go leicester University now there a tower called attenborough tower too, I think they use to be a hall called attenborough hall at qe too.
Reply 319
Fred and Geroge from Harry Potter came to our school once cuz we raise lots of money n it was on the tv

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending