The Student Room Group

Who got into St Olaves 6th Form?

Scroll to see replies

who else got in???
My monkey called Lucas
Original post by FaraxZeroIncome
My monkey called Lucas

I mean "people" who got in; not monkeys.
Wow....Im in trouble...So Mr Larkin is Crappp???? Im doing Computing for AS anyway so dnt mind..
Double Mathss, Chemistry, Physics and Computing AS
Oh good....So u doing Spanish? Yh...I know Olaves is so academicalyy orientated in Science subjects....But how are people as in students...(Are they all geeky??).....
Original post by ingeek2010
Oh good....So u doing Spanish? Yh...I know Olaves is so academicalyy orientated in Science subjects....But how are people as in students...(Are they all geeky??).....

Nah I heard there are loads of cool people, especially in one class though I'm not sure which one. I've heard loads of cool stories from my friend who goes there.
Wow....Im in trouble...So Mr Larkin is Crappp???? Im doing Computing for AS anyway so dnt mind..
Double Mathss, Chemistry, Physics and Computing AS

Hey don't worry, I heard that Mr Larkin is only bad for GCSE because IT was compulsory so most people didn't want to do it. He's not a bad teacher so seeing as you want to do computing AS you should do really well.
Oh thankss...hope i do :biggrin:.....oh hmm looks like I'm gonna enjoy Olaves
Reply 28
hmmmm
Oh thankss...hope i do :biggrin:.....oh hmm looks like I'm gonna enjoy Olaves

you will. BTW what's your real name? Just wondering
Original post by livvy0606
hmmmm

and what's your name as well? I'm just wondering because I want to know who is actually going.
Reply 31
lol livvy is short for olivia x
lol livvy is short for olivia x

do you know emily carter?
Reply 33
no y?
no y?

I was just wondering because I thought I've heard her mention an Olivia, though now I think about it I realise that the chances of it being you were fairly small.
Reply 35
oh right
Original post by 2pasda
11L! who's ur mate

First tell me who you are and I'l ask him if he knows you. I don't want to say my mate's name incase he doesn't want me to, but he's well popular and loads of people like him.
Original post by 2pasda
no cant do that my coolness will go down if anyone sees me on here, kmt

are you really popular?
Original post by 2pasda
yes- why else would i be on this forum

Surely if you are on this forum you can't be really popular-unless you dont like your friends or something.
Original post by 2pasda
it was sarcasm,

Oh sorry.
But does that mean that you're unpopular???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending