The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SylveeDiggs
I'll take you up on that

Sent you a message, hope it helps a bit! :smile:
Original post by jaunebanane
Can't believe we're applying in sixth months, way too soon. Am doing Biology, Chemistry, English Lit. and Maths. Don't really know where I'd like to apply (providing I get the grades) but Imperial/UCL/Kings would be cooooool.
I think around 40-50 people in my year want to do medicine? It's crazy, but then again it is a grammar and there are lots of Asians.

haha I was the only person from my school applying :tongue: and I think in my whole coucil area there were less than 40 people applying :tongue:
Woo!! :smile: Muchly exciting :tongue:

Doing Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry... and have no idea where I want to apply.. I just like everywhere!!

Practically everyone in my chemistry class will be applying for medicine.. and so the competition begins... :rolleyes:
Reply 23
Original post by dominiqueblack
Sent you a message, hope it helps a bit! :smile:

Please can you send me that message aswell. :redface:
Hello everyone! Just want to say a massive good luck!!!
I applied for medicine for 2011 entry (Cambridge, UCL, Birmingham & Imperial), and got an offer from Cambridge and Birmingham.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to quote or PM :smile:
GOOD LUCK!
Original post by shutter
Please can you send me that message aswell. :redface:

Yeah no problem :smile:!
Reply 26
online university ranking available at www.onlineuniversityrankings.com.Read on to find out more about how you can use online university rankings to choose the right school for you
(edited 13 years ago)
Yeah no problem :smile:!

And me?? :redface:
Original post by spoinkytheduck
And me?? :redface:

haha sure! :smile: hope it helps a little!
Reply 29
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Woo!! :smile: Muchly exciting :tongue:

Doing Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry... and have no idea where I want to apply.. I just like everywhere!!

Practically everyone in my chemistry class will be applying for medicine.. and so the competition begins... :rolleyes:

make sure you tell none of them about this forum and hope they apply to the wrong places.

At my college there's about 40 who wanted to apply, about 20 now who still want to apply after January exams and, as best as I can foresee, about 5 who will actually be able to apply.
My school has about 10 applying for medicine, not really any competitive attitudes (yet).
(edited 13 years ago)
i am! :smile: UKCAT starts soon guys!!
Reply 32

Me too? :smile:
Original post by SteveCrain
make sure you tell none of them about this forum and hope they apply to the wrong places.

At my college there's about 40 who wanted to apply, about 20 now who still want to apply after January exams and, as best as I can foresee, about 5 who will actually be able to apply.

Haha.. do anything to get ahead! :wink:

Everyone is saying they are going to apply at the moment, no idea of the numbers, but the majority of my chem class are saying medicine and there are about 15 as chem classes at my college.. so probably quite a few!

But not quite sure about how many are actually seriously going to apply and have researched the career.. i only know a few people who have actually started looking for medicine work exp., and know what the ukcat is... :rolleyes:
Original post by foldingstars45
i am! :smile: UKCAT starts soon guys!!

Haha, already found the 600 questions book in my school library, I'm finding QR really easy, AR is impossible however :s-smilie:.
Original post by Normandy114
Haha, already found the 600 questions book in my school library, I'm finding QR really easy, AR is impossible however :s-smilie:.

Seriously? :tongue: I found every single section impossible in that book! I found the actual test alot easier than the book. But I was still completely guessing a few of the questions :tongue:
Reply 36
Seriously? :tongue: I found every single section impossible in that book! I found the actual test alot easier than the book. But I was still completely guessing a few of the questions :tongue:

what score did you get?
Original post by SteveCrain
what score did you get?

QR - 780
690 in the true false section
710 in both other sections

giving a 722 average :smile:

Haha, I suppose one section out of four is better than none :colone:. How did you do in UKCAT?
e: Never mind haha
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39

and me please :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending