The Student Room Group

Braces on a boy? Unattractive or no-different?

I'm 16 (year 11) and will start college in September. I'm getting braces tomorrow.

Girls, do you find braces on a boy attractive or no-different?

All feedback is appreciated.
Reply 1
well it depends on whether u hv glasses....
Reply 2
I think they can look really cute :smile: Obviously it depends more on their face though, braces aren't really a make or break in my opinion
the knowledge that, the guy having braces for however long he does with the purpose of improving his teeth which he'll benefit from for the rest of his life, is admirable....i wouldn't think anything bad of it,at least. :smile:

even though im 23, i wouldnt mind having braces for my top teeth, even now.
Reply 4
Original post by SillyString

The awkward moment when you both have braces, you're kissing and you get stuck. :ahee:

That was helpful, thank you so much...
Braces are pretty unattractive but lots of people have them so it's not a massive deal. I had them when I was 14 myself.
Reply 6
Original post by RP-MRU.
That was helpful, thank you so much...

You're welcome. :biggrin: Ask a stupid question.. :rolleyes:
It does happen though.. it really does. It's not that fun.
If the girl cares so much about braces, she clearly isn't worth your time. Plus they always work when going for that cute look. It's sweet. :^_^:
Well, it doesn't make someone attractive....but I wouldn't be necessarily put off if everything else was in check. However, straight and nice teeth ARE attractive so don't feel too bad about the braces.
Reply 8
:coma:
Reply 9
I have them as well so no difference for me. Plus bad teeth is a MASSIVE turn off for me like you wouldn't believe. Would much prefer someone with braces than wonky, gross teeth.
Original post by anonymous

Original post by anonymous
i'm 16 (year 11) and will start college in september. I'm getting braces tomorrow.

Girls, do you find braces on a boy attractive or no-different?

All feedback is appreciated.

unattractive
Reply 11

You're welcome. :biggrin: Ask a stupid question.. :rolleyes:
It does happen though.. it really does. It's not that fun.
If the girl cares so much about braces, she clearly isn't worth your time. Plus they always work when going for that cute look. It's sweet. :^_^:

See that was much more constructive. :smile:
Braces aren't the most attractive things but it wouldn't put me off someone. I've had them myself so I know what it feels like to have them. And like S_123 said, bad teeth are a turn off!
Reply 13
I have braces and i always get the 'braces suit you' kinda comments
Reply 14
I think boys with braces look really cute so I wouldn't mind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending