The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marmaladeskies
Hi - first post on this thread (feel a bit like im invading an exclusive friendship group!)...but i'm a medicine offer holder (& firmer! :biggrin:)

Adding you to the firmers' list and you are welcome to the friendship group :teehee: I'll quote you on the firmers' thread so you can sub.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by nikita_atikin
Adding you to the firmers' list and you are welcome to the friendship group :teehee: I'll quote you on the firmers' thread so you can sub.

Woop woop! :biggrin:
Back from the dead to say I've firmed Imp for Aero :wink: .
Original post by ViralRiver
Back from the dead to say I've firmed Imp for Aero :wink: .

Welcome back dude where have you been?? :hugs: Lisitng you on the firmers' thread now. Post there to sub :smile:
Original post by nikita_atikin
Welcome back dude where have you been?? :hugs: Lisitng you on the firmers' thread now. Post there to sub :smile:

Thanks :smile: , been.. revising like hell for exams xD . Seems to have paid off and now to do the same for the summer ones haha.
Reply 765
Hi guys! I've already posted on the firmers thread but as this seems to be the more active thread I thought I'd chip in here!

I'm Tom - got an AAAC offer for medicine a couple of days ago and, grades provided, I'll be seeing you all there next year! How exciting. :smile:
Reply 766
Original post by Talexe
Hi guys! I've already posted on the firmers thread but as this seems to be the more active thread I thought I'd chip in here!

I'm Tom - got an AAAC offer for medicine a couple of days ago and, grades provided, I'll be seeing you all there next year! How exciting. :smile:

Well Done!

This thread is much more active: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=30386824 :dance:
Reply 767
A*AAA for Chemical Engineering! :P
Reply 768
Original post by dusty640

same same......A*AAA for chemical engineering......haha
Reply 769

Original post by andytj
same same......A*AAA for chemical engineering......haha

Boom! on the murder offer-list :colone:
Offer for chem eng!! Finally!!
Reply 771
Offer for JMC :smile:

Pretty hard conditions though: (I'm from Germany) 1.2 Abitur Overall, 15 im Maths and 14 in Computer Science. But at the moment I'm glad that i don't have to do the STEP.

I'm going to firm it, too :biggrin:
Hope to see you all in October!
Reply 772
Original post by Grokla

Pretty hard conditions though: (I'm from Germany) 1.2 Abitur Overall, 15 im Maths and 14 in Computer Science. But at the moment I'm glad that i don't have to do the STEP.

Great, I'll add you to the list and see you in lectures next year if I firm too :colone:
Reply 773
Original post by roblee
Great, I'll add you to the list and see you in lectures next year if I firm too :colone:

You WILL firm.

Spoiler

Original post by Grokla

Adding you to the firmers thread (in my sig) :biggrin:
A*AA offer for mechanical engineering
Reply 776
YES! Finally received my offer for MEng EEE with management. But it is a bit high though, 40 IB points, with 7 in maths, 6 and 6 in physics and chem HL. Man April is going to be fun
Reply 777
Original post by dsds1000
YES! Finally received my offer for MEng EEE with management. But it is a bit high though, 40 IB points, with 7 in maths, 6 and 6 in physics and chem HL. Man April is going to be fun

MEng EEE with business and management, 40 points with 7 in HL maths and 6 in HL physics. its nice to see i'm not the only IB applicant.
Reply 778
Original post by 1sippah
MEng EEE with business and management, 40 points with 7 in HL maths and 6 in HL physics. its nice to see i'm not the only IB applicant.

My offer for CS was exactly the same, and I know at least 3 other people who got the exact same offer! Could this be a new trend? :biggrin:
Conditional offer for Physics!
They have classified my fee status as overseas though... whereas I'm Italian :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending