The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

LMAO! I always laugh (fondly) when I see Darren with his (non) Jewfro! :biggrin:
I love Perez Hilton! 'Can't go anywhere without girls (and guys) throwing themselves at him. Those dreamy eyes, those dimples, that voice - what is not to love!'
True that! I'm so glad he cut his hair though... :blush: He really is much sexier now! :cool:
If he's turned off by bad dancers, I don't stand a chance! Wish I lived up to my damn stereotype! :tongue:
I can only imagine what Kurt's reaction would be if he saw Blaine with that hair xD
Original post by Spectrum~
I can only imagine what Kurt's reaction would be if he saw Blaine with that hair xD

If you ignore the towelette bit... :tongue:

Original Songs Reaction

Spoiler

Gorrrrgeous video (but spoilers for pretty much all the epsiodes that haven't aired in the UK so don't watch if you watch at UK pace.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

If you ignore the towelette bit... :tongue:

Original Songs Reaction

Spoiler

Gorrrrgeous video (but spoilers for pretty much all the epsiodes that haven't aired in the UK so don't watch if you watch at UK pace.)

Spoiler

The video isn't showing up for me :cry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

The video isn't showing up for me :cry:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I got a tweet from the actress who plays coach Beiste!!

Spoiler

That video is gorgeous!!
(edited 13 years ago)
I got a tweet from the actress who plays coach Beiste!!

Spoiler

That video is gorgeous!!

OMG what did she say to you? Apparently her and Darren Criss have a mutual love-in haha!

I've realised I've missed two episodes! Comeback and the superbowl one!

Spoiler

OMG what did she say to you? Apparently her and Darren Criss have a mutual love-in haha!

I've realised I've missed two episodes! Comeback and the superbowl one!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well I had no idea she was on twitter then yesterday I found her and I was just like 'it's coach beiste and I love her scenes etc' and she tweeted back thank you Natalie. I didn't think she'd tweet back as I usually don't tweet celebrities lol...it made me so happy that she used my name :biggrin: I've no idea why. Yeah, she'd tweeted him earlier in the day or something. Extra happy :biggrin:

I am so easily pleased...

Superbowl ep on tv on Monday...I can't wait for SLS and BIOTA to be on as those ones onwards were awesome.
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Well I had no idea she was on twitter then yesterday I found her and I was just like 'it's coach beiste and I love her scenes etc' and she tweeted back thank you Natalie. I didn't think she'd tweet back as I usually don't tweet celebrities lol...it made me so happy that she used my name :biggrin: I've no idea why. Yeah, she'd tweeted him earlier in the day or something. Extra happy :biggrin:

I am so easily pleased...

Superbowl ep on tv on Monday...I can't wait for SLS and BIOTA to be on as those ones onwards were awesome.

I would have died if she'd tweeted me, not gonna lie! :biggrin:
I need to add her now! Think I have everyone else but her. I hardly go on Twitter though so there's not much point!

Spoiler

I would have died if she'd tweeted me, not gonna lie! :biggrin:
I need to add her now! Think I have everyone else but her. I hardly go on Twitter though so there's not much point!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I use twitter all the time, even though hardly anyone I know is on there. It's nice to write a status basically for yourself...has less repercussions that Facebook.
I'm LOL'ing so hard at Kurt and Blaine's trip to Breadstix with Mercedes and her zoning out because they kept talking about gay things! *giggle*

I'm LOL'ing so hard at Kurt and Blaine's trip to Breadstix with Mercedes and her zoning out because they kept talking about gay things! *giggle*

That purse falling out of his mouth is the best :biggrin:
So apparently Ryan Murphy has said that Santana is

Spoiler

Original post by dobbys sock

So apparently Ryan Murphy has said that Santana is

Spoiler

Yes I saw where they said that

Spoiler

Yes I saw where they said that

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1597

Spoiler

Spoiler

I bet you guys read this already, but in case you didn't: the Glee facebook page has a link to an article with a lot of spoilers. I don't know why they did that, but just be aware that there's quite a bit of information in there so DON'T open if you don't like spoilers! If you do: have fun! :tongue:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I bet you guys read this already, but in case you didn't: the Glee facebook page has a link to an article with a lot of spoilers. I don't know why they did that, but just be aware that there's quite a bit of information in there so DON'T open if you don't like spoilers! If you do: have fun! :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 1599

Spoiler

Spoiler

I honestly can't believe how much the four week hiatus is getting to me. Normally I'm a spoiler nazi and now I need them to get through the day! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest