The Student Room Group

Qaddafi the Greatest leader of his era!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you want to be like that then you may as well say that H...

No, must not invoke Godwin's Law
The greatest moron of his era.
Reply 22
Original post by Meditid
Love him or hate him, he is the greatest leader Libya ever had since the neolithic age! Heck before Colonel Qaddafi Libya was nothing as far as history goes, just a bunch of Lybo tribes subdued by empires. And it's still nothing as far as history goes. The fact that they have oil has hardly transformed Libya into a world power, has it? Libya's current entry into the hsitory books is merely as the scenery to a tinpot tyrant getting summarily crushed by more powerful countries

Gaddafi exposed democracy as a failed program in his Green book, because simply democracy equates the voice of a dull human pushing an 69 IQ with a human twice his IQ, it equates the voice of mindless teens with wise elders! Democracy is not a failed program. Democracy is the means by which normal people can avoid being murdered and exploited by the psychopathic progeny of thuggish dictators, such as Gaddafi.

He managed to survive all kinds of wars and conspiracies against him, his genius 1977 rebllion against the political elites in Libya, is his political master piece (disguised as an innocent people revolution)

Gaddafi is greater than any president alive today because we will remember him for helping the underdogs all over the world he has indiscriminately funded terrorist organisations the world over., because it flattered his ego to make mischeif and see ordinary people murdered using his weapons. What good has he done to the real underdogs, the world's poor?& making Libya the only nation to have the term Uber Great Republic as their official name suggests that he is mentally deficient, now the druggies lolrebelling against the colonel will be downgraded to citzens of the normal lame republic or even worse an Islamic emirate

I have to admit I wished the colonel had 1000+ nuclear war heads to backup his great ego & magnetic personality... because the kind of man who proclaims no mercy in televised threats to his own citizens can be trusted to own nuclear weaponry, can't he?

I mean at the end of the day when we all die, the colonel legacy will always be greater than the midget Sarkozy he's greater than sarkozy because he's taller? will ever be or even any US president weakling corporate appointed employee...who has to leave his office limpwristed just as he started to muster some power.

Also Gaddafi violently killed alot of his enemies in old testament fashion & enjoyed the company of many beautiful women...The fantasy of any male (Effective Aggression + Plenty of SEX) that 99.9999% will never have...so we can only envy or hate him. so his people live in poverty while he murders them at the slightest whim, and wastes his time in sexual infidelities when he should be governing. Hardly something to celebrate.

Finally remember that when Qaddafi was around your age he was already the president of Libya & you are no where near his status...Farewell to the king of Kings, we will miss you :frown:

Spelling wise, I think 'Qaddafi' is fine. Everything else about your post is utterly laughable. You celebrate the thuggish excesses of a violent lunatic who has squandered vast amounts of Libya's oil revenue on his family and satisfying his own lust while his people live in poverty. You evidently have not developed your notions of leadership or politics beyond craven adoration of the biggest bully in the playground. Now watch as he gets crushed.
Reply 23
Original post by Meditid
Gaddafi exposed democracy as a failed program in his Green book, because simply democracy equates the voice of a dull human pushing an 69 IQ with a human twice his IQ, it equates the voice of mindless teens with wise elders!

IQ is irrelevant when the voice is expressing how something affects the speaker.

Poor troll. Go away.
TL; DR, but you're a troll.
Original post by Meditid
Love him or hate him, he is the greatest leader Libya ever had since the neolithic age! Heck before Colonel Qaddafi Libya was nothing as far as history goes, just a bunch of Lybo tribes subdued by empires.

Gaddafi exposed democracy as a failed program in his Green book, because simply democracy equates the voice of a dull human pushing an 69 IQ with a human twice his IQ, it equates the voice of mindless teens with wise elders!

He managed to survive all kinds of wars and conspiracies against him, his genius 1977 rebllion against the political elites in Libya, is his political master piece (disguised as an innocent people revolution)

Gaddafi is greater than any president alive today because we will remember him for helping the underdogs all over the world & making Libya the only nation to have the term Uber Great Republic as their official name, now the druggies rebelling against the colonel will be downgraded to citzens of the normal lame republic or even worse an Islamic emirate

I have to admit I wished the colonel had 1000+ nuclear war heads to backup his great ego & magnetic personality...I mean at the end of the day when we all die, the colonel legacy will always be greater than the midget Sarkozy will ever be or even any US president weakling corporate appointed employee...who has to leave his office limpwristed just as he started to muster some power.

Also Gaddafi violently killed alot of his enemies in old testament fashion & enjoyed the company of many beautiful women...The fantasy of any male (Effective Aggression + Plenty of SEX) that 99.9999% will never have...so we can only envy or hate him

Finally remember that when Qaddafi was around your age he was already the president of Libya & you are no where near his status...Farewell to the king of Kings, we will miss you :frown:

You're pretty much spot on there mate..

Original post by jimbo139
Spelling wise, I think 'Qaddafi' is fine. Everything else about your post is utterly laughable. You celebrate the thuggish excesses of a violent lunatic who has squandered vast amounts of Libya's oil revenue on his family and satisfying his own lust while his people live in poverty. You evidently have not developed your notions of leadership or politics beyond craven adoration of the biggest bully in the playground. Now watch as he gets crushed.

Nor have you, as you succumb to your craven adoration for Western Imperialism / Colonialism for the biggest bully in the playground, the USA, the has-been OAP bully, aka the UK, ffs aren't we supposed to be broke? And the cowards, ah the French. I swear to God that Mig fighter was shot down because it blocked the escape route of the pilot.

Now you watch as this turns to Iraq 2.
Original post by gummi_bears
:s-smilie:

This may seem a bit unrelated, but is it Gaddafi or Qaddafi?

Take your pick. :smile:
Original post by The-Real-One
Nor have you, as you succumb to your craven adoration for Western Imperialism / Colonialism for the biggest bully in the playground, the USA, the has-been OAP bully, aka the UK, ffs aren't we supposed to be broke? And the cowards, ah the French. I swear to God that Mig fighter was shot down because it blocked the escape route of the pilot.

Now you watch as this turns to Iraq 2.

wouldn't it be Iraq 2.0 or Iraq mark 2.... or Iraq version 2. The Iraq Reloaded, Iraq and the raiders of the lost-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending